1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
BEEP BEEP. DRIVE HOME SAFELY.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I'm loathe to give dudes like See Red Fred and Doug Thonus credit, but they (at least Doug) have been correct about PWill so far. If he's just going to be spot up shooter then he's a bust.
Not sure what they said about him exactly, but it’s going to be awhile before we know what he really is. He’s won’t even be 21 until next season. It would be awesome if he could develop into a Jaylen Brown type player.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Not sure what they said about him exactly, but it’s going to be awhile before we know what he really is. He’s won’t even be 21 until next season. It would be awesome if he could develop into a Jaylen Brown type player.

I don't see it at all . They have him setting the screen and then being fed the ball at the ft line extended and he literally has ZERO Moves to get to rim from there ? His dribble game is basically non existent and at 6'7 I just see a Jae Crowder or PJ Tucker ceiling for him . He seems so stiff and tight I cant recall the last time I saw him drive to the basket and actually attempt a layup ,a real layup as he has almost zero fluidity in that regard .

Id send him to the G-league and get him 30 shots a game to work on those moves because right now hes looking like a limited and undersized AC Green

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
he is going against kelly O who is 6'11 what do you expect lol

even on that break though hes not going up to hammer it home hes going up to put it off the glass. He had a lob he fumbled he grabbed a board and pushed it the length of the court only to attempt a soft layup. At his size hes got to be going for the hammer or he wont get any respect from the opponents or the refs

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Snapshot the standings right now boys. Bulls literally the number on team in the league for at least a few more minutes. No one else has finished 3 games

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Zach had his worst game of the season and Bulls still win comfortably. What a feeling. At this rate I think the FO deserves FO of the year award

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Zach had his worst game of the season and Bulls still win comfortably. What a feeling. At this rate I think the FO deserves FO of the year award
What about the Lakers FO? They built a super old team in one offseason.

In all seriousness I'm excited to watch this bulls team grow and interested to see what moves they make next

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
What about the Lakers FO? They built a super old team in one offseason.

In all seriousness I'm excited to watch this bulls team grow and interested to see what moves they make next

What moves do we want them to make next? It's a risky move to make a consolidation trade, you risk messing with team chemistry which is great right now.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Another nice win. Again not a real test since Detroit is missing the #1 pick and they're not that good otherwise at this time. Monday, Toronto will be without Siakam, so again, against a team not at full strength. I guess the Knicks game will be the first true test of this team.

Either way, a lot to like so far. Good chemistry developing, team doesn't rely on Zach to win games.

Patrick Williams does look quite lost at times, though I understand he'll take time due to missing preseason and now has a shoulder injury too. Just looks a little too hesitant out there at times. That can all be fixed though if he's willing to listen.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sorry, didn't realize a #calledit on the over 40 wins was baiting. I won't do it again.
Just saying, you don't need to bring him into this thread.

If you wanna #calledit in the W/L thread or whatever.. keep it there.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
What moves do we want them to make next? It's a risky move to make a consolidation trade, you risk messing with team chemistry which is great right now.
Well whether they try to make a move in season for someone like KAT or just wait until the offseason (I believe they have 2 firsts in this next draft). I think this FO will continue to be aggressive

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Even though these wins have been against bad teams this 3-0 start is the best for a Bulls team since 2016/2017 I believe. I for one am damn glad the Bulls are starting against weaker NBA teams because they are just starting to gel.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks