Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mostly orthogonal to this post (which I thank the OP for posting), one thing that's obvious to me is that Jakeem Grant is Tarik Cohen's replacement.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
What doo you BOZOS want? A dumb coach like Belichik who only called THREE pass plays in the whole game???? I mean, any IDIOT can run the ball and win and win championships. We want a GENIUS, MAD SCIENTIST with plays so far above your level that you can't possibly fathom.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Herbert is Wide left, Jesse James wide right, Jakeem Grant

:jonesy:
Nagy: I've got it, lets put a TE with 6 reception at one WR spot, a RB with 10 receptions at the other WR spot, and a WR at the RB spot. They will be so confused they won't know what to do...huh... no...I mean the other team will be so confused Bill, you just stick to sabotaging your headset. I need plausible deniability.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mostly orthogonal to this post (which I thank the OP for posting), one thing that's obvious to me is that Jakeem Grant is Tarik Cohen's replacement.
right ?

msadows

Liked Posts:

Grant isn't under contract next year. They obviously traded him to replace cohen. He is just not very good. Guy is fast but thats about it.

No reason to bring him back next year unless its at vet min as a punt returner

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Grant isn't under contract next year. They obviously traded him to replace cohen. He is just not very good. Guy is fast but thats about it.

No reason to bring him back next year unless its at vet min as a punt returner
No one is under contract next year. He is good, he's a pro bowl returner.. I would definitely bring him back similar to the contract he signed with Miami.

msadows

Liked Posts:
No one is under contract next year. He is good, he's a pro bowl returner.. I would definitely bring him back similar to the contract he signed with Miami.

He WAS a pro bowl returner for miami. They gave him a deal worth 5m a year.

He's been a pretty shitty returner for us, imo.

No thanks. If you really need some one to return kicks you should have paid Patterson. He's also about to be 30 at the start of next season.

Unless its a vet min, no thanks. He brings very little to the table besides being fast as a WR.

If you want a punt returner you can just draft a WR or RB in the later rounds to handle those duties.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
He WAS a pro bowl returner for miami. They gave him a deal worth 5m a year.

He's been a pretty shitty returner for us, imo.

No thanks. If you really need some one to return kicks you should have paid Patterson. He's also about to be 30 at the start of next season.

Unless its a vet min, no thanks. He brings very little to the table besides being fast as a WR.

If you want a punt returner you can just draft a WR or RB in the later rounds to handle those duties.
Jakeem Grant signed a 1 year, $2,300,000 contract with the Miami Dolphins, including a $250,000 signing bonus, $250,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $2,300,000. In 2021, Grant will earn a base salary of $1,555,556, while carrying a cap hit of $1,555,555 and a dead cap value of $1,555,556.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
1st one is 100% on Dalton, you know you have outside curls, you see the DBs play 10 yards off, and the WR gets his man to turn his hips before the break - thats Sunday wide-open and you have to make the throw. He even had time to make this one despite the interior pressure (ARI must not have known that Daniels is the 9th rated Guard after week 4 otherwise they surely wouldnt have clowned him so hard).