In My Humble Opinion...

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Fields needs to be turn loose and be able to run. I think Nagy should tell him, just run the ball first when RPO is called instead looking to pass first. They also design more running plays just like Baltimore does. As of now Fields is to slow to recognize defense he is facing. By encouraging him to run and mixing in short passes at least at very beginning of the game, the defense will slow the pass rush and possibly open for few deep balls down the field.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Eagles are trying a lot of RPO and bubble screen shit to get Hurts into rhythm.

When teams have an idea RPO and screens are coming they don't work.

Anyway, as it stands, Hurts isn't looking like the guy. I might be jumping the gun a bit, but in this small sample size he's just not getting it done. I compare this season to Wentz' first year where he started as a rookie. Wentz showed flashes that I'm not seeing with Hurts.

Statistically Hurts is doing better, but it's all the running and a weird college type offense. It's early, but Hurts is holding back next level concepts that the offense just can't get too. I'm assuming this is common with starting younger players at the QB position. When the play caller doesn't think the QB can execute certain concepts the offense as a whole looks dumb.

To bring it back to Fields that could be what we are seeing. I'm not defending Nagy, just saying when the QB isn't ready all things look bad.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Fields hasn't been a running QB since high school.

Just because he's fast doesn't mean he's a running back
Yup. He's a (legit) QB that can run fast when he needs to... it's not like he's this super elusive dude.

If anything, he needs a bit of tutelage on how to avoid damage on the hoof..

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
248594201_4669577746469182_609456833991208878_n.jpg