Interview process

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
They interviewed him.

Giants may be a dumpster fire but they've committed to a complete restructuring of how they handle their business, unlike the Bears who are just doing things the same way but cowering behind the name of Bill Polian. I forgot which beat guy for the Bears said it but a source said that they're asking all of the wrong questions. Ballard wanted no part in the Bears job. Not a shocker his right hand man backed out.

Two firsts plus carte blanche in a bigger market on a team that has at least won something in recent memory... Yeah, I'm not convinced the Bears job is better.
The only hc job unquestionably worse is Houston. Gm job the bears are likely the worst. Maybe close with the giants

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The only hc job unquestionably worse is Houston. Gm job the bears are likely the worst. Maybe close with the giants
Most of these openings are sort of in the same tier. Nothing really stands out as being a way better situation. I think Chicago would look a lot better with a full set of picks.

Its funny because Pace fanboys love to tell you what a horrible roster he inherited, while Pace left the next GM with a ton of dead money, a plethora of holes and no 1st or 4th round pick. I hope the next GM gets the benefit of "the first two years don't count".