Jaylon johnson

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Number of times this year is literally 3 though. He has dropped 3 balls that were deemed "catchable" by NFL statisticians.

He may never be a #1 WR in the league, but he can easily be a 100 catch, 1200yd #2 WR in a real offense.
That's 3 too many, but you're wrong. His targets are up and his catch % is down. All I am saying is he needs to catch the ball if it hits his hands.

1638288107773.png

Collins77

Liked Posts:
JJ has had no work this year. When you have a CB as bad as Vildor across from him hes not gonna see alot of balls. He a quality No2 CB working on the fringe of being a 1. Diggs is a great CB, but they are in two different Defenses, and being used in two different ways.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
As far as Mooney, he's fine. We are getting a way high return on that pick. Will he ever be a true no1? I dont know, but he's one hell of a chess piece if you have a 1. If we somehow can keep Robinson he will benefit from 1 on 1s and dominate.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
With our pass rush non existent, i would like to see impact plAys
Pass rush is very inconsistent but not non-existent. THey only lead the league in sacks. smfh

Last edited:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Could've had treyvon Diggs who makes impact plays. Pace blew it again. Mooneys drops are starting to add up too
Treyvon Diggs gets INTs by playing all or nothing. And his “nothing” plays get less pub, but overall his D is subpar.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
JJ has been pretty good, but his game against adams wasn't really impressive. He's been burned a few times over his first couple years and had the qbs miss the open receivers. I like JJ and think he is a piece of the future but he isn't a shut down corner. I'd prefer if they can find a shutdown at cb1 and have him as cb2.
So when teams don’t complete passes against them it’s because quarterbacks missed open receivers. Is this the defensive equivalent of “almost interceptions”?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Treyvon Diggs gets INTs by playing all or nothing. And his “nothing” plays get less pub, but overall his D is subpar.

And yet that got eddie jackson paid

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
@Grimson. Check this guy out. Classic Christmas parade attendee...
I shun religion, poor fuck.

Why are you always on your ugly-assed friend's johnson all the time? Ever heard about being an independent man, or is dignity a trait you don't possess?

Last edited: