Jim Harbaugh or...

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
For me it's Harbaugh. or give me the best Defense in the league...Leslie Frazier. That dude always has a top D, and he never had a Qb in Minn with the skill set Fields has, he'll just have to make the right pick at OC.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Harbaugh isn't even scheduled to interview. Leslie Frazier is on the 16th.

Canth

Liked Posts:
For me it's Harbaugh. or give me the best Defense in the league...Leslie Frazier. That dude always has a top D, and he never had a Qb in Minn with the skill set Fields has, he'll just have to make the right pick at OC.

Frazier also did crap on defense in Minnesota. So, the side of the ball he was supposed to be good at didn't work either when he was HC.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Frazier also did crap on defense in Minnesota. So, the side of the ball he was supposed to be good at didn't work either when he was HC.
lol When he was in Minn they had a damn good D
Harbaugh isn't even scheduled to interview. Leslie Frazier is on the 16th.
They don't have to report Habaugh interviewing

msadows

Liked Posts:

They don't have to but you'd assume if harbaugh was interviewing for an NFL HC position his agent would leak that info.

Harbaugh is trying to get PAID BIG by Michigan. Doubt he's going anywhere, and rightfully so.

Canth

Liked Posts:

Frazier was the HC in MN from 2011 to 2013.

They were ranked 31, 14, 32 in defense in those years. He had the worst defense in the league, the 2nd worst defense in the league and one ok, but nothing special defense in his years as the Vikings HC. They were never a "damn good D" on his watch when he was HC.

If you want to go back to his years as the DC in MN, when all he had to do was focus on that, they were better. They were even ranked 10th one year. But they went the opposite direction when he took over as HC.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Frazier was the HC in MN from 2011 to 2013.

They were ranked 31, 14, 32 in defense in those years. He had the worst defense in the league, the 2nd worst defense in the league and one ok, but nothing special defense in his years as the Vikings HC. They were never a "damn good D" on his watch when he was HC.

If you want to go back to his years as the DC in MN, when all he had to do was focus on that, they were better. They were even ranked 10th one year. But they went the opposite direction when he took over as HC.
Shit you're right...I just looked it up.
My memory must be failing me because I keep remembering their D being good

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
They don't have to but you'd assume if harbaugh was interviewing for an NFL HC position his agent would leak that info.

Harbaugh is trying to get PAID BIG by Michigan. Doubt he's going anywhere, and rightfully so.
College coach agents don't leak due to not wanting to impact their recruiting class. Almost never hear about a college coach interview until they are close to being hired. I'd expect a Harbaugh interview towards the end of round one or in round 2. They would have to offer the job and get close in money and anything else before we would ever hear about it.

BigBill

Liked Posts:
1) Harbaugh has something against agents and doesn't have one,
2) Have there even been any reports of anyone trying to contact Harbaugh for an interview??
3) Georgie McCaskey has always been a sissy mama's boy. He might be too intimidated by Harbaugh.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Who ran his defense when he was a head coach.?

His defense in Minnesota while he was head coach wasn’t that good.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Frazier's defenses were bottom half of the league when he was a HC.

If we want a defensive minded HC with a strong defense, Dan Quinn would be the guy

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
I wonder how much Christian Ponder hamstrung the defenses those years. The guy was pretty bad. I'm sure with an even avg. QB the defense numbers would've been vastly better, but still, it is concerning.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I wonder how much Christian Ponder hamstrung the defenses those years. The guy was pretty bad. I'm sure with an even avg. QB the defense numbers would've been vastly better, but still, it is concerning.
They didn't really have a QB, although they had AP. Which a running game is often a defense's best friend. He was fired because his defenses were underwhelming with All-Pros. Most were aware that he didn't have much help from offensive side of the ball.