CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Bald-Headed-Visor-Wearing-Genius-Head-Coach

I think. Heard on here. Not my work. I don’t know who coined it, but it is funny as shit. Props to the author.

meh, that's stupid

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I said in 2018 that Nagy does not have good grounding in NFL defensive schemes. The years since he has demonstrated that quite clearly. You can't be a successful OC, and particularly a play caller if you don't have a deep understanding of defensive schemes, and their rules.

Romo hinted at it last game.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Ehh…you can still search for it and is still available. How do you think someone just bumped a 2015 Kevin White thread?
Mine is not.

Try to find a post of mine in 2017. They disappeared.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I mentioned several times Nagy was never a HC at any level and that was a huge issue for me. Said this about the hire after it happened. I was never a fan of coaching trees and knew it was nepotistic bullshit. Coaching trees are for dipshits at ESPN. I laid off Nagy a bit in 2018, but I always said we ran up scores on weak ass AFC East teams and TB...and we fucking choked against any REAL competition with points in the teens.

I effing wish my posting history went back that far, but for some reason a lot of it disappeared after CCS migrated to this new platform.
Except for The Sid Gillian and Bill Walsh coaching tress….amirite

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mine is not.

Try to find a post of mine in 2017. They disappeared.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
For me, I got skeptical after the loss to Eagles in playoffs. I thought Nagy should have used more "guru" and less dumbdumb.
By November of 2019, I was cursing him most games. And By 2020, was out on Mitch.

I am seriously backtracking on Mitch though. I truly wonder exactly what he is at quarterback, what he could be and if Nagy indeed fucked his career up. So I hope he lands a starting gig and balls out. And if he doesn't, at least I'll have my answer.

But Nagy is a fraud and nothing more than a "rah rah" guy at this point.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Week 2 of 2019, I was already fed up with his playcalling....even posted it on thread here. I had doubts prior to playoff loss to Eagles. I have wanted him gone for a little over 2 years now

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Be You honest:

Was anyone really under the impression that he was some offensive genius, or did working with Andy Reid make you feel much better about him?

That he "studied" under Andy Reid was what I thought made him seem like a great hire. Especially given that Mitch was going to be in his second year and developing, I thought this branch of the tree would work. Now we know that Mitch wasn't great, but Nagy got his quarterback. Yet, we see how that is going.

Does anyone want to admit to also being hoodwinked by this guy?

Nope. Did not like his extreme lack of playcalling and argued with people on here who claimed KC abandoning the run was due to Reid taking back playcalling. Also hated his pussy ass gimmicks when people were salivating over them in 2018.

So I was never fully on board with Nagy in the first place. Was hopimg he was fired a long time ago now but was resigned to seeing if things improved now that he had his handpicked QB.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I still believe in Nagy and think he turns it around. If he can right the ship after a 6 game skid this is just a speed bump. The guy still has a winning record and has never had a losing season. He won’t have one this season either. Y’all are morons and I don’t know why I waste my time here some days. Just wait until he gets Borom back and Fields settles in.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He got me in 2018, won’t lie. Then we lost the playoff game and he started to assign blame to everyone but himself

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I bought in for 2 seasons been done since fuck this guy show him the door then have him help Pace get his shit for not firing him already they can both fucking go

Bust

Liked Posts:
I was on board in 2018. I was really hype for the 2019 opener! Thought we were Super Bowl bound. I started losing hope after that but figured it was just Trubisky. After Foles came in last year and looked worst than Trubisky, I started thinking Nagy was a fraud. I live in the Philly area and never seen Foles look that terrible on a consistent basis. I started thinking back and Chase Daniels didn’t look too good either. Also the running plays they were running looked crazy and we could never get it going until Lazor took over pkaycalling. I wanted him gone this past off season but nope, got stuck with him for atleast another season.

Chase Daniels had his personal career high seasons with the Bears. Not saying much as backup but still doesn't help your argument.

Foles was bad with the Jags before he got hurt, like real bad, really really bad, like baddy bad bad baddy bad. Like 0-4 record as a starter bad. Like just 3 tds and 2 ints in 4 losses bad. Like only averaging 180 yards passing in them 4 losses bad. Did I mention he was bad?

But yea if Nagy goes Rex Ryan needs to be the man.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
No, it's just that the BBT is also very unfunny so I figured you'd probably like that as well.
I don’t know. Watched an episode of that show tonight and thought it was pretty funny.

Not sure about that acronym for Nagy though. I just refer to him as the stupid bald prick. :)