Matt and Pace Out?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
All good in Chicago, Ryan Pace made the McCaskeys richer again! Fuck team results

cc @satchice

napo55

Liked Posts:
Any qualified new head coach would be crazy to sign with the Bears if Ryan Pace is still there as GM. He is generally held to be one of the worst GMs in the league. And rightfully so!

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Thanks but I'll wait until patch dot com confirms this report.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Late to the party replying after several pages but this article title seems misleading. It credits Pace for getting 4 contributing starters out of a draft with very few picks of value.

Also, agrees there may also be credit to those wanting him gone as GM. Who's to say? - just thought it valid to point out vs. the original link only with misleading title. Worth a read IMO.

2021-11-29_00h27_56.png

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
@satchice hello? Do you plan on explaining to us all how Ryan Pace increased the value of the Chicago Bears?
I think I need to tap out on this one brother. I just don’t think the roster is as bad as what the results are on game day. I think this is a very underperforming team.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
from 3rd most accurate all time to becoming Mason Crosby 2021.

fuck this team
Said it in the thread about the kick: the Legend of Justin Fields may have been written if they had just bombed it.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
they ruined him after that 65 yard attempt. tell me I'm wrong.
I sure can't and seeing how how short he was on the 55 yarder, WTF was with the 65 try. At the time. I had no idea about his range so though, well maybe and OK choice but OMG, that was at least 10 yards out of range. Probably changd nothing but looking back, that was some textbook Nagy.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Cairo Santos has been one of the most consistent players on the team. So of course he'd blame him over an awful cb who had a huge negative impact
Soooooooooo those 3 points wouldn't of helped us in a 3 point loss....................ummmmmmmmmm right. SMDH

Fucking dummies

Bronze65

Liked Posts:
And somehow this twat is still the coach of this team.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Soooooooooo those 3 points wouldn't of helped us in a 3 point loss....................ummmmmmmmmm right. SMDH

Fucking dummies
Days I’m glad this turd has me on ignore. All of a sudden he doesn’t understand basic numbers.

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
General managers are not judged by the teams win lose record, that is the Head coaches responsibility. Yes, that coach does provide a talent, but if the coach can’t win with the talent then it’s not squarely the GMs fault. Paces’s last 2 years have probably been top 3 NFL. We have young talent all over the roster Montgomery, Herbert, Mooney, fields, Roquan, Jaylin, Borom, and if Jenkins can play as expected then the 2 tackle positions, the QB, the RBs, and a WR all adressed in 2 years. I seriously don’t think you can name 3 GMs who have done better.
He can’t hire a coach to save his life!

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
I’m not a Nagy defender BUT who could be successful with all these holes? Pace is the real problem. Have to decapitate both of them.