Nagy's bullcrap-pulling starting to be exposed

mecha

Liked Posts:
maybe they've determined the season is lost and shouldn't put Fields at further risk of injury.

I understand that's totally logical and not as fun as looking for shit that isn't really there.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
maybe they've determined the season is lost and shouldn't put Fields at further risk of injury.

I understand that's totally logical and not as fun as looking for shit that isn't really there.

Or maybe they want Fields to be 100% before putting him back in during a lost season. But we don't know, which some just can't accept.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can Nagy save his job at this point

I mean if the Bears win out and start putting up 40+ points a game for next 5 games maybe.... but I've bought Lotto tickets with better odds than that.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears are officially the most dysfunctional, bitchass franchise in the league

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
I want to see Fields. He’s a lot more fun to watch than Dalton, but Nagy coaching him is scary. Why can’t they just fire this fuck?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Imagine it's your last stand and you're like, "Bring me... ANDY DALTON!" ?

Yup! And that is why he has to go - he's literally the kid in the corner eating paste while trying to jam a cube through a circular opening while yelling "It's gonna WORK this time, I KNOW IT!"

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Nagy arrogant hubris thinks he can still make the playoffs and will continue to until they are mathematical eliminated.

Let's hope that happens this weekend, if he miraculously beats the Packers he thinks he's gonna be a hero or something.

Genius.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I just want to know where the Nagy preferring Dalton to Fields 'bull-crap' started other than in the mind of Sister MightyJoeYoung? I also think Fields should sit for the rest of a lost season but I don't see how Nagy figures into that

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I just want to know where the Nagy preferring Dalton to Fields 'bull-crap' started? I also think Fields should sit for the rest of a lost season but I don't see how Nagy figures into that
Nagy may get him murdered by 7 step drops and 5 man protection?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I just want to know where the Nagy preferring Dalton to Fields 'bull-crap' started other than in the mind of Sister MightyJoeYoung? I also think Fields should sit for the rest of a lost season but I don't see how Nagy figures into that
If it's a lost season, why should Fields sit? He's far from a finished product. I don't get the logic there.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If it's a lost season, why should Fields sit? He's far from a finished product. I don't get the logic there.
Because I want him and Jenkins to be precious and given a chance with a better coach but I understand that's not necessarily rational