stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is ludicrous. What on earth makes this an accurate of fair comment?

"You can't deny the Bears don't seem to....."

Really good series of posts

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Owners are to cheap and those guys are to alpha.
There are a number of Bears fans who literally can't stop calling the Bears cheap, even though they aren't and that is not their problem.

They're incompetent, yes. Cheap? Not really. That was true of Halas 60 years ago and some keep falling back on that, but it hasn't been true of late.

Rise

Liked Posts:
There are a number of Bears fans who literally can't stop calling the Bears cheap, even though they aren't and that is not their problem.

They're incompetent, yes. Cheap? Not really. That was true of Halas 60 years ago and some keep falling back on that, but it hasn't been true of late.

They are cheap when it comes to the front office and coaches. Yes they spend the cap on players but that is basically mandated by the league.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I mean I figure at least half of these are just “info gathering”. I’m fine waiting out the process and judging by the end results.

I just fear missing out on the top choice for both positions because of taking to long.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just fear missing out on the top choice for both positions because of taking to long.
I dont see that happening. There’s a lot of good candidates and lots of openings. This may take two or three weeks for everyone to sort out. (My opinion)

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Actually, this may be a brilliant move by Polian, forcing George and Phil to talk to a wide variety of coaches and GM candidates. Maybe this time they actually learn something about their jobs…