***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How can ownership judge his development on like 10 games?

Also who the fuck is this guy tweeting?
Some guy that a lot of people think has a source at HH. Ignore it if you want. I’m not claiming it’s gospel or anything

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I’m sure throwing ints were part of that scheme ? but I’m curious to why all of a sudden when it’s negative it’s associated to leftwich but when it’s positive it’s Arians or someone else’s scheme?
I really haven’t said anything positive about the scheme either way. I think the biggest positive is Brady actually has weapons now. Winston’s passer rating went up when he went to New Orleans and shockingly didn’t ask him to lead the league in passing attempts. I think the Tampa scheme (either Byron or Arians) is propped up by Brady and his WRs.

Sicario

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In all seriousness,would you guys be ok if Flores was hired,they traded fields and somehow got Watson?
I wouldn't mind Flores but I'm not cool with trading Fields and getting Watson!!

Nelly

Liked Posts:
In all seriousness,would you guys be ok if Flores was hired,they traded fields and somehow got Watson?
Nope. All things considered, I don't see why an incoming coach would want to do that. You're taking on all kinds of controversy and salary while Fields has a similar pedigree coming into the league with better measurables.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Of all the DC's I probably like him the best. I'm not overly enamored with any of the coaching options. I'd prefer the new gm makes the final decision
Defense is a dying breed in today’s game. Would be right up the bears’ alley go back to defense when the game is clearly moving in the opposite direction.

Imagine this place if he actually hires a good OC and then gets hired away.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Defense is a dying breed in today’s game. Would be right up the bears’ alley go back to defense when the game is clearly moving in the opposite direction.

Imagine this place if he actually hires a good OC and then gets hired away.
I'd prefer a offensive mind, but if he is a good leader and fields is a good qb then the offense is fine. If Fields doesn't work out, the next coach is done regardless