***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not according to the colts fans in the replies lol

I've learned a few things this offseason. One of them is almost every fan base thinks their coordinators suck and are amazed when people want to hire them. Seems every coordinator I've seen has a segment of their fan base that hates their guts.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I've learned a few things this offseason. One of them is almost every fan base thinks their coordinators suck and are amazed when people want to hire them. Seems every coordinator I've seen has a segment of their fan base that hates their guts.
Bears board always had a small segment thar didn't like fangio, which was bizarre to me

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
This could mean that one of the GM finalists has Eberflus as a finalist. Wouldn't be a surprise if one of the Colts FO people are a GM finalist. Colts aren't in the playoffs, so their people are available.
Probably Dodds if I had to guess.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
For example, there are plenty of Bills fans who don't like Daboll and want him fired. Many on Cowboys twitter think they have a talent problem. Listening to fans isn't always wise.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
That is not the same offense Brady had in New England
Yes I know. I’ve repeatedly said it’s Arians offense with Brady’s input.
My point is that Leftwich isn’t working with a blank slate, much like he would be here in CHI.

And that’s just the offensive part, not even considering the HC duties.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
If bears get Dodds and he wants eberfluss is it any more palatable for you?
I would prefer an offensive guy regardless of a GM but I’m not going to snob my nose at Dodds. I would preface this by saying I would also want to know if guys like Shoen, or Khan, Smith want to an offensive coach.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
For example, there are plenty of Bills fans who don't like Daboll and want him fired. Many on Cowboys twitter think they have a talent problem. Listening to fans isn't always wise.
the loudest mouths are always the most negative….

Rise

Liked Posts:
Of course Polian views Fields as expendable, he is just another WR.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yes I know. I’ve repeatedly said it’s Arians offense with Brady’s input.
My point is that Leftwich isn’t working with a blank slate, much like he would be here in CHI.

And that’s just the offensive part, not even considering the HC duties.
Why would he be working with a blank slate? Of course he’ll be taking plays, motions etc from what he worked with in Tampa and even as a player. Are you saying because he will be working with Fields? Forgive me for not understanding