***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
Looking like McDaniel's going to the Raiders and Harbaugh back to Michigan. Really don't want a 1st time HC again. Flores or Caldwell might be the best of the retreads.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Do we have a confirmed interview with Omar Khan?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
He had a game with 6 TDs, a few more with 300+ passing and multiple TDs, one with 400 total yards and 3TDs. 12 games over 110 rating, and 7 over 120. Maybe not a dozen.

Certainly enough to refute the claim I was answering.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
GM: Khan
Asst GM/ Director of College scouting: Kelly
HC: Caldwell
OC: Klint Kubiak
DC: Fangio/ Desai/ Donatell (sp?)
ST: I wouldn’t mind keeping Tabor

I’d be ok with that.
What makes Klint Kubiak a good choice? Not buying it.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Yeah, there was something about how the Maras were going about their GM & coaching search that reminded me of the McCaskeys prior to this hiring cycle.

That's why it was pissing me off when some fans were getting impatient because the Giants struck first. So we want the Bears to hurry because another bad organization made a move?

The Maras were the ones who recommended Accorsi to the Bears the last time - THAT'S who has people now wanting to rush?

GTFO

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky had several great games as the Bears QB in actual regular season games - probably at least a dozen. Did any of those games prove anything about Nagy?
So you are asking Only if the good games define Nagy? Wow ... Which is hilarious

Name the QB that you deem successful under Nagy- I don't see any of the 5 as successful.