***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Buccaneers (Tale of the Phantom Fourth Down Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had to turn it off it was so bad. What a humiliation. Yep, they're going to break Fields. Wow. they all need to go. WTF.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I loved how they kept their knees on our throat and kept putting up points and Brady was still pissed they missed those two last chances did tf’s.

That’s how you play defense folks! None of this patty cake bullshit! Came after them!

They had parking ushers playing cb and safety! I know their pass defense is ranked low but that might be in big part bc they up by twenty at half time.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I loved how they kept their knees on our throat and kept putting up points and Brady was still pissed they missed those two last chances did tf’s.

That’s how you play defense folks! None of this patty cake bullshit! Came after them!

They had parking ushers playing cb and safety! I know their pass defense is ranked low but that might be in big part bc they up by twenty at half time.
Nagy starts playing prevent when the Bears have a 7 point lead at halftime..What a difference!

jc456

Liked Posts:
Nagy starts playing prevent when the Bears have a 7 point lead at halftime..What a difference!
I hate to argue such a great point, but actually he starts playing prevent after he gets a lead at any time of a game. After the first drive sometimes, like GB last week.

jc456

Liked Posts:

And it wasn't one player, it was everyone of them. They wanted to embarrass the Bears. It was very visible. Had the D played as hard every play as that fourth down play there'd have been a much different score. We all see the difference in team mentality.

I still see bear players taking plays off.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate to argue such a great point, but actually he starts playing prevent after he gets a lead at any time of a game. After the first drive sometimes, like GB last week.
I cant argue with that point..

jc456

Liked Posts:
Lazor can only call what the offense was taught. Common sense bro!
I have but one question, wouldn't you think they have one or two plays they're really good at? I mean, even fking Detroit runs offensive plays that look like they've run them before. Bears receivers don't seem to understand they need to get open, like, stop running at the corner backs and instead go to the open parts of the field? It can't be that hard, every other NFL teams do that.

Again, I don't recall one slant play. ONly one screen pass. The D is pinning their ears back to take Fields out and the bears knowledgeable coaching staff call down field curls that take time to develop and that the receivers can't get open on, that Romo showed to be so.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ooof... Looks like that ball was already priced at a minimum of 500k.

Fan done fucked up.
Yeah. I actually just read an article this morning that was trying to sell it as the fan making out really good for giving the ball back. He got a different game ball and a $1,000 gift card for the Bucs merch store. LMAO

• Grimace
Reactions: BNB

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah. I actually just read an article this morning that was trying to sell it as the fan making out really good for giving the ball back. He got a different game ball and a $1,000 gift card for the Bucs merch store. LMAO

Ouch, that's it?
Either this fan was completely oblivious to the moment and what the ball may meant (maybe just a casual fan?), or they're just very compliant and non-confrontational and just wanted to "do the right thing."

46plank

Liked Posts:
He got 2 signed Brady jerseys and a signed Evans jersey per ESPN