Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Matt Nagy: "I will say the last couple days with our team, we’ve become really close. For us to become as close as we have the last 24-48 hours, I just trust and believe in them."

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Nagy was spineless on that call. He absolutely tried to frame the situation like it was normal rookie transition and learning curve stuff.

I'm not even sold on Fields and that pissed me off. What a scummy thing to do.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
This maybe explains why they waived the white flag so early. Maybe a lot of players have the Covid.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Nagy was spineless on that call. He absolutely tried to frame the situation like it was normal rookie transition and learning curve stuff.

I'm not even sold on Fields and that pissed me off. What a scummy thing to do.
It'd be nice to see him coached up between drives instead of coaches avoiding him like the plague. He's got quite a few attributes mitch didn't have. I'd like to see and intelligent coaching staff come in and work with him to learn the intricacies of playing qb. I think he has the drive and mental aptitude to learn with the right coaches. I don't think Nagy knows what he's seeing so he can't teach him shit

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Can they sit out the next couple of games? Or hopefully the entire season? Just keep practicing, but don’t play.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I hope Nagy reminded Tabor that he's stepping in as HC for the Bears, not the Browns.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Not sure if this is the same, or a cleaner version / redo:

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I just hope that he did not expose other players and coaches, because it would be really nice if he would be out of the picture the entire week and the team comes out against the 9ers and they look prepared and execute something that resembles an offense.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look for more positives in the week. That's how it works. I'm pretty sure if this is a real positive then he was positive as he interacted with the players leading up to the game.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I see what Nagy is doing... Trying to pull the sympathy card so people don't go so hard on him today. Next Monday it'll be that his dog died... Week after that, Nagy will announce that his wife has been fucking Brian Urlacher and divorcing him because she needs a man with hair.

But in all seriousness, hopefully he recovers without complications!

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The timing of this is extremely suspicious in the least.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Packers also have an outbreak. The Bears finally beat them at something!

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Keep him away from the building, for as long as you can. JFC this is a mess. Embarrassing.

When I said he was killing Fields I didn't mean LITERALLY. Dammit, Nagy. Fuck off already. He is grinding Fields into dust with this bullshit. Please fire him now. All of them. They were STILL not calling this game the way it should have to benefit Fields. FML.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Keep him away from the building, for as long as you can. JFC this is a mess. Embarrassing.

When I said he was killing Fields I didn't mean LITERALLY. Dammit, Nagy. Fuck off already. He is grinding Fields into dust with this bullshit. Please fire him now. All of them. They were STILL not calling this game the way it should have to benefit Fields. FML.
Now I'm glad he wasn't talking to him on the sideline.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just hope that he did not expose other players and coaches, because it would be really nice if he would be out of the picture the entire week and the team comes out against the 9ers and they look prepared and execute something that resembles an offense.
Watch them come and play completely different on offense. Lineman getting help against Bosa, RB screens, easy quick reads, and *gasp* a slant or two.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Does anyone think Nagy will get another job in the NFL after this season? I seriously doubt anyone would bring him in to be an OC or QB coach.

There's no way he gets another HC or OC job right away without first having to start towards the bottom again. His offense is so bad that nobody in their right minds would give him free reign of an offense until he proves himself at a lower level again first.

Last edited:

Bearey Palpatine

Liked Posts:
There's no way he gets another HC or OC job right away without first having to start towards the bottom again. His offense is so bad that nobody in their right minds would give him free reign of an offense until he proves himself at a lower level again first.
Nagy is like a writer who needs an editor. Best case scenario he does have some great plays and schemes but he's not capable of making them happen because he's not able to properly teach them; know when to use them and is unable to instill the proper discipline into his players to bring them to life. Perhaps under a superior head coach they would work because he fills in the blanks that Nagys missing but thats VERY best case scenario.