OT: Daboll impressive. Bills O is nuts

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
All right, never mind. I should have known better than to engage you.
That poster seems to have a history of being long winding, crying, bawling, whining, while literally constantly moving the goal posts and cherry pickling statistics while ignoring facts and being overly overtly emotional.

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That poster seems to have a history of being long winding, crying, bawling, whining, while literally constantly moving the goal posts and cherry pickling statistics while ignoring facts and being overly overtly emotional.

Yep, not a lot of sense there.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I think this is a misrepresentation of the situations. It was SF management that started the feud between themselves and Harbaugh. Harbaugh, by all accounts, was not an ass to his players the way Brian Flores is/was.

I've always viewed Harbaugh as more of a weirdo than a hardass.
With pedo looking grow the man Trestman and Santas Sleigh, Willie Wonka, Club Flub Nagy, haven't we had enough weirdos and gimicks? Just give me a normal acting non-socially awkward human, football guy that has proven quality experience.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
And do you guys realize (you obviously don’t. Because it’s brought constantly)when qb throws short of the sticks on third down it’s not because the coach called a play where the only option is to throw to a guy short of the sticks. You guys do realize QB’s have multiple options during a play? And when that happens the QB is going to his check down option because he has nowhere else to throw and he’s hoping his receiver can make a play? I know it’s crazy to believe but defenses on third and long are going to do their best to keep guys beyond the sticks covered and make you to go to your check down where they can make a quick tackle short of the sticks. Its not because Matt Nagy (or whoever you’re scapegoating in that moment) called a play where no receiver is beyond the first down marker and the only option is to go the check down. Also remmeber it when you’re watching the games today and it happens 10 times. It’s pretty common. It’s almost as if you dont even watch football outside of the bears and have no real understanding of what’s just standard and not something you have to smash your tv over.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Heartily recommend the IGNORE button…
Putting somebody on ignore is for immature people who can’t deal with different points of view.

”you dont agree with me so I’m going to act like a baby and pretend you don’t exist. Wah.”

Canth

Liked Posts:
And do you guys realize (you obviously don’t. Because it’s brought constantly)when qb throws short of the sticks on third down it’s not because the coach called a play where the only option is to throw to a guy short of the sticks. You guys do realize QB’s have multiple options during a play? And when that happens the QB is going to his check down option because he has nowhere else to throw and he’s hoping his receiver can make a play? I know it’s crazy to believe but defenses on third and long are going to do their best to keep guys beyond the sticks covered and make you to go to your check down where they can make a quick tackle short of the sticks. Its not because Matt Nagy (or whoever you’re scapegoating in that moment) called a play where no receiver is beyond the first down marker and the only option is to go the check down. Also remmeber it when you’re watching the games today and it happens 10 times. It’s pretty common. It’s almost as if you dont even watch football outside of the bears and have no real understanding of what’s just standard and not something you have to smash your tv over.

I know what you are trying to say here. However, I will say that in the case of Nagy, there were clearly issues with coaching WR's to run the correct routes and to the correct route depths. There were a -lot- of details that seemed to be missing in the Nagy coached offense.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
That’s because instead of just hoping the Bears sign his preferred candidate, he’s having this strange obsession with needing to tear every other candidate down, no matter how foolish the arguments needed to do it…

tear every other candidate down? How is what I’m doing different than anybody else?

and who are you Mother Theresa? “Tearing down every other candidate“ give me a break.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Putting somebody on ignore is for immature people who can’t deal with different points of view.

”you dont agree with me so I’m going to act like a baby and pretend you don’t exist. Wah.”
A different pov is one thing. You’re just the angry drunk guy at the bar, wanting to fight about everything…

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
LOL. He’s still going….
yet here you are stil, trying to take digs at me.

you’re so above it all…

you want an offensive guy to save Justin. I’ve read you say it before. So you’re doing anything to downplay the legitimacy of the defensive minded candidates.

Flores had the best resume and has already proven he can be a good head coach. He’s not the offensive guru you want to save Justin though. Because it’s all about Justin and not just getting a guy who can win. How you think they ended up with Nagy? so you want some offensive guy and that’s about. Lol at wanting anything to do with kellen Moore at this point in his career.

like what do you guys think being a head coach is. Like kellen Moore will be allowed to step in and be the coach who calls plays and that’s it? That’s all he needs to do? That all the job entails? its way more complicated and nuanced than being a good offensive coordinator for like 3 years. Kellen Moore would get overwhelmed with this shitshow of organization. It’s way more complicated than stepping in and calling a few plays to make Justin look good.

Last edited:

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
LOL. He’s still going….
He even double downed on it.

Ineffective offenses for 3 straight years fall on the offensive minded head coach.

If you attempt to spin it otherwise, you just look ignorant

TL1961

Liked Posts:
There are levels of risk though. You don’t inherently understand that? Or in your head are all candidates of equal risk?

You think Harbaugh who has a history of success and has been to a super bowl and has proven to be a competent head coach is the same risk as a guy who has never been a head coach and has a checkered resume? has Harbaugh failed anywhere? He’s been successful at every stop. Daboll has had tons of failures and outside of the coordinator job in the Buffalo he pretty much failed across the board when he was given any other OC job.
"Daboll has had tons of failures...."

In Cleveland, Daboll's offense finished 32nd in 2009 and 30th in 2010.
2009 - QB - Brady Fuckin' Quinn; RB - Jamal Lewis who played in only 9 games; WR Josh Cribbs and Massaquoi
2010 - Rookie Colt McFuckin'Coy; RB Hillis who had over 1100 yards; Same WRs.

2011 - Dolphins. Finished 20th in Offense, after 30th the prior year. HC Sporano fired after season.

2012 - KC Chiefs - QB Matt Cassel; RB Jamal Charles, 1500 yards rushing. WRs - Jonathan Baldwin and Dwayne Bowe. Offense ranked 24th. Look at that QB and those WRs! HC Crennel fired after season.

2013 - 16 New England. They seemed to do OK.
2017 - Alabama OC - Won National Title
2018 - present - Bills

Where are the "tons of failures"?
Finishing 30th with Brady Quinn and Colt McCoy and no WRs??
Finishing 24th with Matt Cassel and no WRs?

C'mon, man.

Last edited:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
He even double downed on it.

Ineffective offenses for 3 straight years fall on the offensive minded head coach.

If you attempt to spin it otherwise, you just look ignorant
He acts like some football guru then tells us things like points allowed is a cherry picked defensive metric

TL1961

Liked Posts:

It's not a matter of someone having a different point of view. It's about somebody who is impossible to reason with.