OT: Daboll impressive. Bills O is nuts

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Im not huge on getting Harbaugh. i dont think there’s any chance they get him anyway. He’s trying to get more money out of Michigan. And I totally get that he can be difficult to work with. I also think he’s probably the least risky candidate because he has a track record of success. He’s been good everywhere he has been.

I think it’s funny that you‘re ignoring how he wins and are concerned about his relationships with his GM. Or how he’s mean to players. Lol, okay. You dont care about that stuff. it’s just something you’re latching into because you can point to it as a negative.

Im also not a Big10 guy and i know a lot of you are. I can’t speak for you specifically but it’s obvious some of you let your college allegiances form your opinions on guys. and I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a contingent of anti Michigan people here and thats really what this is all about.
I’m really not ignoring his wins. I’m more concerned about his hold on a franchise. If people don’t want to work for you or play for you it start to affect the win column

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
He even double downed on it.

Ineffective offenses for 3 straight years fall on the offensive minded head coach.

If you attempt to spin it otherwise, you just look ignorant

guess what, football is more than just having great offenses. I know this is crazy to understand. Especially being a bears fan. I mean I get if you’re a bears fan all you know is offense. So it’s completely understandable why you would say something so naive. its not like the bears ever had success with a defensive minded coach.

Flores also wanted Herbert. They gave him Tua. He still put together respectable teams with that bust. And his first season they tanked so of course the offense sucked. But you want to ignore context so you can push false narratives. Must feel great.

who cares how well he did with the situation in miami. who cares how he won despite having his roster gutted. He didn’t do it through offense so it doesn’t matter. Great logic.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
yet here you are stil, trying to take digs at me.

you’re so above it all…

you want an offensive guy to save Justin. I’ve read you say it before. So you’re doing anything to downplay the legitimacy of the defensive minded candidates.

Flores had the best resume and has already proven he can be a good head coach. He’s not the offensive guru you want to save Justin though. Because it’s all about Justin and not just getting a guy who can win. How you think they ended up with Nagy? so you want some offensive guy and that’s about. Lol at wanting anything to do with kellen Moore at this point in his career.

like what do you guys think being a head coach is. Like kellen Moore will be allowed to step in and be the coach who calls plays and that’s it? That’s all he needs to do? That all the job entails? its way more complicated and nuanced than being a good offensive coordinator for like 3 years. Kellen Moore would get overwhelmed with this shitshow of organization. It’s way more complicated than stepping in and calling a few plays to make Justin look good.
So you're saying that winning coaches don't need to have a successful QB?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I’m really not ignoring his wins. I’m more concerned about his hold on a franchise. If people don’t want to work for you or play for you it start to affect the win column

the miami dolphins are a shit organization. I’m sorry that I’m not on board with defending the front office of that team over the head coach. The only head coach they’ve had since Shula who wasn‘t an immediate joke. I’m sorry that he wanted to do things his way and not listen to a shithole organization trying to control him. He should have just been a good boy and did what the dolphins front office told him to. They have a track record of knowing what they’re doing. Flores should have jist
listened to them. That would have turned out great. Just blindly follow whatver Stephen Ross tells him to do.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
"Daboll has had tons of failures...."

In Cleveland, Daboll's offense finished 32nd in 2009 and 30th in 2010.
2009 - QB - Brady Fuckin' Quinn; RB - Jamal Lewis who played in only 9 games; WR Josh Cribbs and Massaquoi
2010 - Rookie Colt McFuckin'Coy; RB Hillis who had over 1100 yards; Same WRs.

2011 - Dolphins. Finished 20th in Offense, after 30th the prior year. HC Sporano fired after season.

2012 - KC Chiefs - QB Matt Cassel; RB Jamal Charles, 1500 yards rushing. WRs - Jonathan Baldwin and Dwayne Bowe. Offense ranked 24th. Look at that QB and those WRs! HC Crennel fired after season.

2013 - 16 New England. They seemed to do OK.
2017 - Alabama OC - Won National Title
2018 - present - Bills

Where are the "tons of failures"?
Finishing 30th with Brady Quinn and Colt McCoy and no WRs??
Finishing 24th with Matt Cassel and no WRs?

C'mon, man.

semantics games? Are you serious?

okay man, you got me. Only like 60% of his prior stops were failures. I’m sorry for spreading such lies. Forgive me.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
So you're saying that winning coaches don't need to have a successful QB?
Are you saying that only former offensive coordinators csn have successful QB’s?

stop with the strawmen.

do you think tua sucks because of Flores?

once again, I know you want to ignore this, but Flores wanted Herbert. The dolphins front office wanted Tua. We know who got what they wanted there.

that team would be stacked with Herbert. But of course Flores was a meanie or something like that. he yelled at somebody so you don’t want him. Completely understandable logic.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
guess what, football is more than just having great offenses. I know this is crazy to understand. Especially being a bears fan. I mean I get if you’re a bears fan all you know is offense. So it’s completely understandable why you would say something so naive. its not like the bears ever had success with a defensive minded coach.

Flores also wanted Herbert. They gave him Tua. He still put together respectable teams with that bust. And his first season they tanked so of course the offense sucked. But you want to ignore context so you can push false narratives. Must feel great.

who cares how well he did with the situation in miami. who cares how he won despite having his roster gutted. He didn’t do it through offense so it doesn’t matter. Great logic.
Teams were tanking for Tua, the so-called bust. He ranked ahead of Big Ben, Carson Wentz and Tyler Huntley. Ahead of Lock and Bridgewater. Darnold, Cam Newton, Baker Mayfield and all the rookies- Lawrence, Lance, Fields, Wilson, Mills.

Pretending Flores was saddled with an awful QB is simply not accurate.

Was he Brady, Rodgers or Mahomes? Certainly not. But terrible? Simply not so.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Are you saying that only former offensive coordinators csn have successful QB’s?
That's a nonsensical question. Please clarify

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
And you guys are so naive that you don’t even realize the negative articles about Flores are hit pieces where I wouldn’t be surprised at all if people within the organization are the ones giving these writers the info. trying to trash him so they can save their own ass. All this shit was happening supposedly but nothing leaks until after he’s fired. And it’s mostly if not all negative accusations made towards him. While the shithole dolphins organization which has been a joke for decades gets a pass. You’re so easily manipulated. I guarantee you the dolphins are behind these hit pieces you’re repeating over and over as gospel.

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
And you guys are so naive that you don’t even realize the negative articles about Flores are hit pieces where I wouldn’t be surprised at all if people within the organization are the ones giving these writers the info. trying to trash him so they can save their own ass. All this shit was happening supposedly but nothing leaks until after he’s fired. And it’s mostly if not all negative accusations made towards him. While the shithole dolphins organization which has been a joke for decades gets a pass. You’re so easily manipulated. I guarantee you the dolphins are behind these hit pieces you’re repeating over and over as gospel.
I thought the same. They were getting some negative reaction for firing him and all of a sudden this character assassination is in full force.

There’s very little journalism is sports writing, it’s more paid PR these days.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
He acts like some football guru then tells us things like points allowed is a cherry picked defensive metric

everybody knows offensive rankings are based on yards allowed. This guys knew they weren’t good in that metric so he went and found one where they were good and cherry picked it. He knows that’s what he did.

it’s all misleading as shit anyway. The cowboys had a joke of a schedule

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide

"All this shit was happening supposedly but nothing leaks until after he's fired."

Kind of like with Nagy this season?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
the miami dolphins are a shit organization. I’m sorry that I’m not on board with defending the front office of that team over the head coach. The only head coach they’ve had since Shula who wasn‘t an immediate joke. I’m sorry that he wanted to do things his way and not listen to a shithole organization trying to control him. He should have just been a good boy and did what the dolphins front office told him to. They have a track record of knowing what they’re doing. Flores should have jist
listened to them. That would have turned out great. Just blindly follow whatver Stephen Ross tells him to do.
Yes there are shit ownerships but that doesn’t mean the coach has to be a shitty person too. Take folks like Tomlin for example, soft spoken but take no nonsense type of coach. He doesn’t have to fight ownership or his players and because of that he is successful