OT help coming soon.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yeah yeah we know Nagy fucked up training camp but how about taking some personal accountability Allen.... as far as I know there's not any rules preventing you from working out with him on your own time.

If I was ARob looking to cash in on one last contract you can bet your ass I would of been blowing up JF's phone the moment he was drafted asking when we could start working out.... I'd be staying late after every practice getting every extra rep I possibly could with the kid.

If he actually put in that type of extra effort he could possibly be worth the 20M+ he thinks he's worth. As it stands now there's no way I'd want him back next year regardless of price. Possession receiver with average speed, poor blocker, and gives minimal effort when doing so. Yeah, I'll pass. We can get that from literally any warm body at WR for a fraction of the cost.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yeah yeah we know Nagy fucked up training camp but how about taking some personal accountability Allen.... as far as I know there's not any rules preventing you from working out with him on your own time.

If I was ARob looking to cash in on one last contract you can bet your ass I would of been blowing up JF's phone the moment he was drafted asking when we could start working out.... I'd be staying late after every practice getting every extra rep I possibly could with the kid.

If he actually put in that type of extra effort he could possibly be worth the 20M+ he thinks he's worth. As it stands now there's no way I'd want him back next year regardless of price. Possession receiver with average speed, poor blocker, and gives minimal effort when doing so. Yeah, I'll pass. We can get that from literally any warm body at WR for a fraction of the cost.
Lmao at bears fans thinking wide receivers are so easily replaced. AR is obviously better than just any warm body

alas, we will watch as he leaves and goes on to light it up for a team with a real offensive identity and clue

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Fields and Jesse James got a lot of reps, but they are doing nothing together.......
Umm let me know how many routes James is running each week. Hard to do much when you aren't on the field much

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

greg23

Liked Posts:
I'm sure Nagy is annoyed that Peters put any information out there. Now Nagy will have to answer questions about the info Peters provided.

But fuck Nagy. Peters had been the most competent guy on the OL, and I appreciate some transparency from someone in the locker room

As soon as the real estate agent is recovered from covid peters will go the way of Riley Ridley and Big Dick Nick; inactive and never seen again.

Nobody questions the genius!

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lmao at bears fans thinking wide receivers are so easily replaced.

LMAO @ Bears fans that think ARob is irreplaceable.

Uncoverable speed like Tyreek Hill? Nope.
Insane ball skills like Hopkins? Nope.
Physical specimen like DK Metcalf? Nope.
A hard blocking max effort type guy like Hines Ward? Nope.

I'd love to hear what specifically is so irreplaceable about ARob.

AR is obviously better than just any warm body

His tape this season says otherwise. ?‍♂️

alas, we will watch as he leaves and goes on to light it up for a team with a real offensive identity and clue

Ah yes, it'll be Bernard Berrian all over again.. how will we ever recover?!? lol

msadows

Liked Posts:
If either(or both) borom and jenkins can come back this season and look decent it will be massive for free agency next year.,

Seriously hope borom comes in and takes over at RT, but my guess is they keep elijiah wilkinson there.

msadows

Liked Posts:
LMAO @ Bears fans that think ARob is irreplaceable.

Uncoverable speed like Tyreek Hill? Nope.
Insane ball skills like Hopkins? Nope.
Physical specimen like DK Metcalf? Nope.
A hard blocking max effort type guy like Hines Ward? Nope.

I'd love to hear what specifically is so irreplaceable about ARob.

His tape this season says otherwise. ?‍♂️

Ah yes, it'll be Bernard Berrian all over again.. how will we ever recover?!? lol

More so the fact that the bears don't know how to draft WR's and have historically had trouble finding solid ones in free agency.

Issue is, It also takes two to tango, so yea. Not sure a guy like Adams would want to come here. I'd take Mike Williams or Gallup over arob in a heartbeat, but not even sure they would want to come here unless we throw the bank at them.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If either(or both) borom and jenkins can come back this season and look decent it will be massive for free agency next year.,

Seriously hope borom comes in and takes over at RT, but my guess is they keep elijiah wilkinson there.
Borom taking over at RT is a longshot at best

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I swear I said this, we all know Fields was taking a lot of rep with the 2nd team. I do not know who is left of that unit, but I do know, if they wanted Field's to work, they would of had some plays in training camp where he was running with those guys in game, or even give him some practice with those plays and the 1st stringers...

I feel like they make it harder than it has to be. But even as Lazer maybe calling the plays, I have a feeling Nagy is still limiting what plays he can call and is still trying to have his offense work. Because more and more I am seeing those 5 and 7 step drops and plays where you are leaving guys like Simmons, poor Simmons by the way, he may be bad, but I doubt he's trying to be bad, out on an island to get eaten alive.