My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Over: NFL OC position or College HC

Push: NFL QB/WR/RB position coach or College OC

Under: NFL Analyst/Assistant/QC coach

What you got?

DB012031

Liked Posts:
Honestly..I don't think he lands anywhere. He has been so trashed by the fan base and the national media, no one will touch him. My guess is he is out of football at a minimum all of 2022 and maybe even 2023. Then he gets some kind of analyst position with an NFL team or a college team.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Nagy is not gonna do anything for a year.

Why? Because hes getting paid by the bears to sit on his ass. Any team that takes him on won't be paying him more money, it just takes away how much the bears have to pay him.

In 2023 you can be almost positive he finds his way back as KC's OC.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Honestly..I don't think he lands anywhere. He has been so trashed by the fan base and the national media, no one will touch him. My guess is he is out of football at a minimum all of 2022 and maybe even 2023. Then he gets some kind of analyst position with an NFL team or a college team.
Trestman got an OC gig after the Bears.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OC for the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors. Finally coaches somewhere where visors are accepted.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Most likely a position coach.

But, if Doug Pederson somehow makes a comeback into the league somewhere, I could see him hiring Nagy as an OC.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I can't see anyone wanting him to call plays at the NFL level after this disaster.

Even though he doesn't have college experience, I think an OC somewhere in the PAC-12 could be a good fit for him. Nobody can really rush the passer out there or cover anyone in the Pac-12, so he can run his little spread offense to his heart's content. It's like he would be playing the Lions with both starting DBs out every week.