Report: Bears offer OC job to Packers QB coach Luke Getsy

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Let's leave the breaking news to the Harold's of the world
Anytime is just one of my trolls. Have him blocked for good reason. A thread where it is official that someone is offered a job is deserving of its own thread separate of a rumor thread.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anytime is just one of my trolls. Have him blocked for good reason. A thread where it is official that someone is offered a job is deserving of its own thread separate of a rumor thread.
Correction, i am not one of your trolls. I am one of the many people who have proved what an absolute moron you are. I'm sorry if you cant handle being laughed at after all of your god awful Ryan Pace takes.

You know you don't have me blocked.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't like "heavy RPO usage" this guy professes to use. I don't want Fields taking shots.
Anyway......This guy has what 3 yrs. pro experience. Fields needs someone with a Qb development background. Is this the Twilight Zone ?

Luke Getsy​

View attachment 17245
Exactly, why not hire an experienced play caller to groom your young QB? Smh

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If only there weren’t four different threads on this already

L

Well, what usually happens is someone starts the thread, and a jealous thirsty attention whore will start a newer thread but throw official in it in order to fuck up the other thread.

Then you get the retaliation thread just to piss off the guy who came in with the later thread but put official on it.

Then you get the another thread from the guy who's just not paying attention.

Finally you get the last thread from some joker who sees all these threads and figure he will just throw in one more for shits and giggles.

That is unless the person who got the official title is in tight with the mods. Then they will lock the earlier thread and merge all the later threads to help their buddy.

Such is the circle of troll life here on CCS.

??????

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah because there are hall of fame experienced play callers just waiting around to get hired.
There are good play callers with experience available son (i.e. Pep Hamilton). No one said anything about HOF play callers. Pssst…

Visionman

Liked Posts:
There are good play callers with experience available son (i.e. Pep Hamilton). No one said anything about HOF play callers. Pssst…
Do you missed the talk of possibly bringing Pep in as well, I guess?

If you’re going to complain, at least make sure you have the facts first…

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well, what usually happens is someone starts the thread, and a jealous thirsty attention whore will start a newer thread but throw official in it in order to fuck up the other thread.

Then you get the retaliation thread just to piss off the guy who came in with the later thread but put official on it.

Finally you get the last thread from some joker who sees all these threads and figure he will just throw in one more for shits and giggles.

That is unless the person who got the official title is in tight with the mods. Then they will lock the earlier thread and merge all the later threads to help their buddy.

??????
This is actually pretty accurate, and kind of funny. FTR though, I never do that last part.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

??????
Spot on and this why I love CCS. Between the drama here and at my middle school, always know I can get my laughs in.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
The he does not want to come. Chicago is where OCs go to die

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
All season long @aaronitout was prob on this guys dick

now he will say good we hope he leaves he sucks lol

please confirm @aaronitout
We're sorry, but the poster you're trying to reach isn't available. Please leave a message, and he'll get back to you in September.