stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
By the way if you are such a fan then why don't you even know that his name is Aaron Rodgers and not the opposite that you wrote in your triggered thread title?

Rodgers Aaron is literally not his name, ignoramus!

He’s organizing it alphabetically, last name first…

?

GoBears

Liked Posts:
It’s funny how being banned for being a racist has turned @Omeletpants into a packer fan
He's a troll and nothing more. All he has is cheap insults and stupid catch phrases (not buying it) that he must rely on because the depth of his football knowledge is an inch deep. Plus, he's a coward. I mean, at least erroritout is brave enough to admit he is a packer troll.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do think the Packers have done him dirty in the past, but GOD he is an asshole. A smug, stupid, entitled jerk. But he's rich, he'll be just fine. He should just walk away.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reading what Rodgers has said makes me think OP is actually Rodgers......

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Still a fan. Why? Because I hate sheep and he is the furthest thing from it. He makes his own decisions. You just mad because you got lied to by the government and he didn’t get dooped. Now, I do hope he leaves Green Bay this year because I am sick of him owning our Bears. ?

Sir, this is a Wendys....

Yogi

Liked Posts:
With most of the world finally realizing how much Rodgers folds in the postseason, I decided to look back at how he compares to past MVPs, and the record shows he’s in a class of his own when it comes to underdelivering.

There have been 44 MVP winners since 1980 (dual winners in 97 and 03), and 24 of them made it to the Super Bowl in their MVP year. With their jobs done, scratch them from the list.

Of the 20 that didn’t, Rodgers accounts for 4 of them. 5 of the 20 were Running Backs, and 8 were quarterbacks that made it to at least 2 other Super Bowls or made the SB in one of their other MVP years.

That puts the list at:
Brian Sipe (1980)
Steve McNair (2003)
Aaron Rodgers (2011)
Aaron Rodgers (2014)
Lamar Jackson (2019)
Aaron Rodgers (2020)
Aaron Rodgers (2021)

Sipe had one crazy season, McNair was known for overperforming and carrying weaker teams, while Jackson is still young enough to add to his narrative.

Meanwhile, Rodgers has been in a terrible division and an NFC with no dominant teams to overcome (outside of a couple years of Seattle), and still fallen flat when it counted year after year.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
voq233x85rd81.jpg