Roquan

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So Quan is due for an extension soon. And frankly he's one of the only PROVEN things on this team. Like I have zero doubts about the guy. He's a beast and I want him playing for the Bears for the next 5-6 years.

Unfortunately he's a middle LB and while it's a more valuable position than RB it's not the ideal position to spend big money at. (Like OT, QB or EDGE)

Leonard and Warner just signed HUGE deals. Almost 20 mil AVG. Are you giving that to Quan?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Depends on the severity of his Roquaids

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Quan is due for an extension soon. And frankly he's one of the only PROVEN things on this team. Like I have zero doubts about the guy. He's a beast and I want him playing for the Bears for the next 5-6 years.

Unfortunately he's a middle LB and while it's a more valuable position than RB it's not the ideal position to spend big money at. (Like OT, QB or EDGE)

Leonard and Warner just signed HUGE deals. Almost 20 mil AVG. Are you giving that to Quan?

I think you do. I believe he is the face of the franchise and the leader of the upcoming rebuild.

Last edited:

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do it. But i also don't know much. I would be a tad concerned of his injuries. Isn't this the third year where he got injured towards the end of the season?

idk how bad it is now (assuming nothing too serious) bc I haven’t been paying too much attention since fields got hurt but ya

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
He's getting $20M+ per season. The ball is in the Bears court of who's paying him that, but for sure he's getting it.

The Leonard and Warner deals were given out in way worse years. All teams will have more $ to work that that will bid up all positions. Someone like Smith, who is at the top of his respective position class, will get paid.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Best young player on the team really have no choice. Maybe my opinion will change with whose the next coach but right now ? keep him

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I say burn it all to the ground. Keep Fields and some lineman...maybe

StockholmBears

Liked Posts:
I’m from Sweden so I don’t know much about football but this guy has been my favorite Bear since he joined the team in 2018. We should build our defense around him for the next 5+ years.

DammitFullerTurnUrHead!

Liked Posts:
Aside from being the best player on the team , he plays with passion and actually seems to care about winning . You need a guy like that to anchor your defense. No brainer. Pay the man

Bust

Liked Posts:

Linebackers are like runningbacks, easily replaced.

If his asking price is too high . . . SEE YA

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yes, I give him a 6 year backloaded deal a tad less than what leonard got.

I think roquan takes it.

I also think by the time you are in year 5-6 you will still be getting great play out of him at a bargain considering the cap goes up like 10% a year.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Linebackers are like runningbacks, easily replaced.

If his asking price is too high . . . SEE YA

No better way to attract prospective free agents than to say buh bye to all pro caliber home grown talent.

Bust

Liked Posts:
No better way to attract prospective free agents than to say buh bye to all pro caliber home grown talent.

I mean it's all about guaranteed dollars per attracting free agents.