Should Allen Robinson come back next season?

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
With how god awful our offensive line is, I don’t feel comfortable paying any one receiver $15+ million. That would be irresponsible. What’s the point of that if Justin doesn’t even have time to throw it to him?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I simply cannot fathom this receiving core next year without Allen Robinson, but that is exactly what's going to happen. They have no 1st round pick to replace him with. It's going to be 2017 all over again.
They will try hard to go after Devante Adams, depending on what the Packers do with him.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We don’t have first round picks until 2024
Negative. The Bears only gave up their 2021 and 2022 1st round picks for Fields. Sure there were some other picks in there, but only 2 of them were first rounders and 1 of them was just a swap. They still have all of there 2023 picks except for the 6th rounder that they gave up for Jakeem Grant.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
He will be 29 year olds next season on a team that should be focused on building around a rookie QB. I'd rather see money go to the offensive line.

Robinson is an underrated receiver whos been playing hurt this season and deserves to play with a decent QB for once.
absolutely not.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
They will try hard to go after Devante Adams, depending on what the Packers do with him.
Adams will get 100 mil deal

posters want 100 mil ot

roquan going to get 100 mil contract

Where is this cap space coming from? You guys realize pace has really fucked this cap up you all know it.

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Some seem to be forgetting the fact Fields has a GREAT deep ball. Some decent rbs and shitt for an offensive line. Fix the line, back in business.