Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Houston Astros
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
FUCK. What a choke job and wasted effort of Dosunmu. Really needed that one. Get better soon, Bulls.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Bill really needs to take a look at his offense when he has an all star center who has a complete mismatch against maybe 70% of the league and you really have no way to consistently get him the ball that doesn't involve him being 25 feet away from the basket .

We win this game also if we suddenly dont try and make Demar the hero.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Shorthanded. But still had a 4 point lead with a minute. Just poor execution down the stretch.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Shorthanded. But still had a 4 point lead with a minute. Just poor execution down the stretch.
Let’s be honest here….Bulls stole a few games they shouldn’t have won. Everything evens out over 82 games. I still contend teams don’t want this smoke in the playoffs with a healthy roster. Do they make the finals? Tough to call, but no one expected them to and they have a legit shot at it

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
As impressive and enjoyable and well-coached as this team has been, there is still quite a bit of kool-aid slurping on its potential.

Playoffs? Def
Conference Finals: long-shot, but maybe
Finals: Warriors in 4.

This is a top-5 team, but they are not championship contenders. That's ok, I love our FO and this team is on the right trajectory to legit compete for the title in 1-3 years.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
As impressive and enjoyable and well-coached as this team has been, there is still quite a bit of kool-aid slurping on its potential.

Playoffs? Def
Conference Finals: long-shot, but maybe
Finals: Warriors in 4.

This is a top-5 team, but they are not championship contenders. That's ok, I love our FO and this team is on the right trajectory to legit compete for the title in 1-3 years.
We're really good at kool-aid slurping.

I believe this team is still on track for 54 wins, though if we keep losing that number will decrease.

Hoping they can get everyone back and healthy sometime in February.