Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Grayson Allen is public enemy Number 1.... Fred and Doug break it all down here:

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Grayson Allen is public enemy Number 1.... Fred and Doug break it all down here:

This is a great listen so far.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Duke players have to fuel themselves on being hated. Grayson was the worst…I did time with a guy who was weirdly physical in the yard when we played sports.
Like he felt like a guy who was so socially bereft and lacking a hug or human contact that he would “accidentally” run into you playing volleyball, or grind you guarding in basketball. Lol. He ran in to me and I think he hurt himself, but I saw him do it to someone else and hurt their knee.
Grayson reminds me of that type.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bulls absolutely should retaliate and physically assault that POS Allen. The NBA has pretty much forced their hand. It sets a bad precedent by under punishing the perpetrator. It incentivizes committing flagrant fouls to try to put a guy out without any fear of reprisal.

When a guy has the history of Allen, and puts a guy out 6 weeks, he should be out a minimum of half of that time. I could argue an equal amount of time would be more appropriate.

They should dislocate his shoulder. I'll settle for something discreet, as long as it's painful.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
On the one hand Grayson started out making a basketball play...a hard foul, but at least it was a play on the ball. I have seen people arguing that because of this he actually deserves no punishment because it was a play on the ball.

But where these people appear to be blind, is that after said play on the ball, Grayson then comes and swings his whole other hand at Caruso after his initial foul is already turning Caruso sideways. If JVG can say that the second part was unnecessary and dangerous, idk why everyone can't say the same. This act in a vacuum is enough for a suspension I say.

The gray area is taking into account Allen's history as a dirty player at Duke. Should that matter for his NBA career or not? He's been in the league for some time now without much fanfare of dirty plays. This is probably the first one I can think of in his NBA career. Personally when I think of Grayson Allen, the first thing that I think of is his dirty plays at Duke. Should that color the league's decision of how to punish him? That I am less sure of.

All that said, if you deliberately foul someone and it results in an injury like that, a one game suspension seems like a slap on the wrist, a little disproportionate to the broken one Caruso has to now deal with. We should further be relieved Caruso didn't get an additional concussion from smacking his head on the floor when he landed. To me, he gets off too easy here. I wouldn't say we should injure him deliberately next time, but he definitely deserves a very hard foul.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Send Debo to his house and settle it. It’s too hard to properly retaliate in the NBA and even if they get a decent hit in, odds are he wouldn’t miss any time, yet alone 6 weeks. You commit a dirty foul and injure a Bull for 6 weeks? Compton coming to your house.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On the one hand Grayson started out making a basketball play...a hard foul, but at least it was a play on the ball. I have seen people arguing that because of this he actually deserves no punishment because it was a play on the ball.

But where these people appear to be blind, is that after said play on the ball, Grayson then comes and swings his whole other hand at Caruso after his initial foul is already turning Caruso sideways. If JVG can say that the second part was unnecessary and dangerous, idk why everyone can't say the same. This act in a vacuum is enough for a suspension I say.

The gray area is taking into account Allen's history as a dirty player at Duke. Should that matter for his NBA career or not? He's been in the league for some time now without much fanfare of dirty plays. This is probably the first one I can think of in his NBA career. Personally when I think of Grayson Allen, the first thing that I think of is his dirty plays at Duke. Should that color the league's decision of how to punish him? That I am less sure of.

All that said, if you deliberately foul someone and it results in an injury like that, a one game suspension seems like a slap on the wrist, a little disproportionate to the broken one Caruso has to now deal with. We should further be relieved Caruso didn't get an additional concussion from smacking his head on the floor when he landed. To me, he gets off too easy here. I wouldn't say we should injure him deliberately next time, but he definitely deserves a very hard foul.
It’s not his first unnecessary contact in the NBA. The guy has an issue with it exemplified by the play at Duke.
His NBA free pass was already used up….and then there is the laughing about it issue I took more exception to than the moment.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
March 4. Tik tok...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
March 4. Tik tok...
If we meet in the playoffs I recommend “the Rodman.”

Seems like an easy guy to trigger into retaliation at a key moment and get a technical.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Duke players have to fuel themselves on being hated. Grayson was the worst…I did time with a guy who was weirdly physical in the yard when we played sports.
Like he felt like a guy who was so socially bereft and lacking a hug or human contact that he would “accidentally” run into you playing volleyball, or grind you guarding in basketball. Lol. He ran in to me and I think he hurt himself, but I saw him do it to someone else and hurt their knee.
Grayson reminds me of that type.

Aren't you like 7ft tall? lol. I am trying to imagine this in my head.

Grayson was and is a punk. What's boggling is how someone has never truly taken him to task. He is lucky to have not been knocked out on the court.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

Grayson was and is a punk. What's boggling is how someone has never truly taken him to task. He is lucky to have not been knocked out on the court.
Very few players want any smoke in the NBA. If someone is getting knocked out, it’d likely be a cheap shot the other guy didn’t see coming. Who was that one weirdo who wanted to go at lebron? But instead of doing it when lebron was right in front of him, he waited till there were people holding him back before he started acting like a maniac? Lol….he even had another chance at the end when people suddenly backed off….and as soon as that happened he suddenly stopped charging lol….long story short…these guys aren’t fighters

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

This. It’s pretty clear Grayson has only played ball places where guys don’t get slapped around or anything. He’s never played any street ball or anything…or if he has, I guarantee he behaved differently