1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
@nvanprooyen current mood:

index.jpg

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
You already replied to this post the other day, drunkie.

Huh? Where? Do you have a mental disability?

Go drool over bernstein's ugly wife some more, thirsty loser.

As for some of the follow-up shots at me by a couple of jealous fucks, y'all are still grasping. :cool:

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Huh? Where? Do you have a mental disability?

Go drool over bernstein's ugly wife some more, thirsty loser.

As for some of the follow-up shots at me by a couple of jealous fucks, y'all are still grasping. :cool:

3:21am posting on CCS on a Saturday. Damn your life is awesome!

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I mean, if even the mods are in on this to troll me, I don't see how I am not on the CCS Hall of Fame.

That's what's so funny - Nvan says I already gave him what he wanted - what he doesn't realize is by even making the thread, he also did the same for me even though I didn't ask - I am important enough to him out of all the posters in the forum for him to even do this in the first place! :ROFLMAO:

Which basically leaves him 2 options - either play it off like I am wrong (nonetheless, he made the thread), or waste time and resources to make more of these for other posters in an effort to prove that this wasn't done because I live in this forum's head rent free, in which case he's still wasting time and energy either making or collaborating on these...all to prove me wrong? (He'd deny that of course). :ROFLMAO:

Either way, they waste so much energy on me while I just for the most part ignore them (I'll admit - they went above and beyond on this one though, although in the grand scheme of life, I think they are too busy laughing to see what a tremendous self-own it was) :ROFLMAO:
Or it was a Christmas present for CCS members to laugh at you.

Seeing that I did not get to see this post until January and that I don't even know much about you, it was a chance for me to enjoy Christmas in January and to get to know you without having to get to know you.

If we all lived on some tropical island, you would almost certainly be the one chosen to be thrown into the volcano to sooth the volcanic gods.

We wouldn't choose @dabears70 because every village needs its idiot.