Vick's number one reason why Daboll should be the bears HC of the future and make the Bears into a team maybe perhaps as good as the Bills!

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Reason #1

Josh Allen looked almost exactly as challenged by the pro game as much as Justin Feilds looked if you were to compare their rookie seasons side by side literally apples to apples and people were calling Allen a bust just like bears fans were calling the same of Feilds and if you look at them side by side what do you see? Literally the same quarterback both strong armed accurate down field passers whomst can both scramble and extend plays when they break down and both can be highly effective with designed qb runs the only minor differences is that Allen is a tiny bit bigger, probably a little bit stronger while Feilds is shiftier and more slippery and but as far as their talent they are exactly the same person as each other just one had a year to be called a bust and then a year getting into the playoffs while Feilds just had the year to be called a bust and zero playoffs but if we get Dabboll then whomst knows? Maybe Justin Feilds can literally become as good as Josh Allen?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Literally the only thing that gives me paws is that the Bills had what I think was referred to in this game as the number one defence in the NFL which takes a lot of pressure off an offense because they put a lot of pressure onto the opposing offense but I'm not sure because I didn't focus on the bills defence like I did the bears defence this season but aside from that Feilds and Allen could be the exact same quarterback just one is one year ahead of the other one and has a great OC while the other is a year behind, has more swag and had a horrible coach/oc play caller his rookie year than Josh Allen who also had a way better defence but that's literally the only big difference between the Bears and the Bills.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Reason #1

Josh Allen looked almost exactly as challenged by the pro game as much as Justin Feilds looked if you were to compare their rookie seasons side by side literally apples to apples and people were calling Allen a bust just like bears fans were calling the same of Feilds and if you look at them side by side what do you see? Literally the same quarterback both strong armed accurate down field passers whomst can both scramble and extend plays when they break down and both can be highly effective with designed qb runs the only minor differences is that Allen is a tiny bit bigger, probably a little bit stronger while Feilds is shiftier and more slippery and but as far as their talent they are exactly the same person as each other just one had a year to be called a bust and then a year getting into the playoffs while Feilds just had the year to be called a bust and zero playoffs but if we get Dabboll then whomst knows? Maybe Justin Feilds can literally become as good as Josh Allen?
Try throwing some punctuation in there.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Rumors that he doesn’t want to come to a shit organization

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Vick nails it yet again.

ndgt10

Liked Posts:
Daboll is going to the Giants.

Eberflus or Frazier will be the Bears next HC.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Reason #1

Was "whomst" the new word for January 24th, 2022 on your Word-a-Day Urban Dictionary calendar?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Literally the only thing that gives me paws is that the Bills had what I think was referred to in this game as the number one defence in the NFL which takes a lot of pressure off an offense because they put a lot of pressure onto the opposing offense but I'm not sure because I didn't focus on the bills defence like I did the bears defence this season but aside from that Feilds and Allen could be the exact same quarterback just one is one year ahead of the other one and has a great OC while the other is a year behind, has more swag and had a horrible coach/oc play caller his rookie year than Josh Allen who also had a way better defence but that's literally the only big difference between the Bears and the Bills.
No, the only thing that would give you paws would be if you were born to some bitch (female dog), because you would be a dog or some other animal.

Humans have hands.

Liked Posts:
Reason #1

Pretty much exactly what I was thinking, you just articulated it better

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
No, the only thing that would give you paws would be if you were born to some bitch (female dog), because you would be a dog or some other animal.

Humans have hands.

Watch it buddy, he's gonna pause ya, I mean paws ya with his Bear paws. LOL.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Reason #1

First thing you have ever posted that I agree with but the literally crap is really annoying may have been funny 1100 times ago.