What the Bears really need to do.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I made a cig bet on your mom. I put my cig out on her back in my own spooge and she loved it. She said it was like drippijg candle wax on her. And I was like " bitch, you're crazy"

Your team is my teams bitch.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Your team is my teams bitch.

That's fine, but ur mom is my bitch. Both are terrible circumstances for us. But at least I'm getting laid. Also thanks for responding after 3 years of ur mom jokes. merry Christmas!!!! and ur mom!

10veitout

Liked Posts:
That's fine, but ur mom is my bitch. Both are terrible circumstances for us. But at least I'm getting laid. Also thanks for responding after 3 years of ur mom jokes. merry Christmas!!!! and ur mom!

Your team is my teams bitch in reality though lol.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this got funnier each post, so, 7 years later where are we? getting ready for another rebuild

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Your team is my teams bitch in reality though lol.
In reality, your team has enjoyed the lottery win of back to back HOF QBs. An unprecedented and unrepeatable three decade period that's about to come to an end.

Winning only twice during such a long period of having that advantage is disappointing, but what's much worse is the reality that the best years of your Packer fan life are behind you. It's all downhill from here. And unlike most teams who sit in the murky blob of NFL mediocrity and therefore give their fans true joy when they have competitive seasons, even these rare highs are going to feel like a letdown to you, because you've been spoiled for so long.

The football future for you is a depressing Monday morning after a weekend of rolling on X.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
In reality, your team has enjoyed the lottery win of back to back HOF QBs. An unprecedented and unrepeatable three decade period that's about to come to an end.

Winning only twice during such a long period of having that advantage is disappointing, but what's much worse is the reality that the best years of your Packer fan life are behind you. It's all downhill from here. And unlike most teams who sit in the murky blob of NFL mediocrity and therefore give their fans true joy when they have competitive seasons, even these rare highs are going to feel like a letdown to you, because you've been spoiled for so long.

The football future for you is a depressing Monday morning after a weekend of rolling on X.

You said it would end when Favre left. It didn't lol. Jordan Love, or the guy we draft in the 1st round of 23', will be a HOF QB.

Having great QBs isn't an 'advantage' so much as it is a strength that we earned by having great QB evaluation. The league didn't award Rodgers or Favre to us.

Not to mention, Rodgers gets his 2nd ring this season, therefore, three SBs over the course of two QBs. That is phenomenal.

Not to mention, Favre was only worth a single SB ring anyway. He is lucky he had the best defense and ST unit in the league that season.

Why are you just assuming that we won't find another great QB if we dont already have him?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
You said it would end when Favre left. It didn't lol. Jordan Love, or the guy we draft in the 1st round of 23', will be a HOF QB.

Having great QBs isn't an 'advantage' so much as it is a strength that we earned by having great QB evaluation. The league didn't award Rodgers or Favre to us.

Not to mention, Rodgers gets his 2nd ring this season, therefore, three SBs over the course of two QBs. That is phenomenal.

Not to mention, Favre was only worth a single SB ring anyway. He is lucky he had the best defense and ST unit in the league that season.

Why are you just assuming that we won't find another great QB if we dont already have him?
You were gifted rodgers. Nobody expected him to fall that much in the draft.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
You were gifted rodgers. Nobody expected him to fall that much in the draft.

It was said before the draft that Rodgers might slide if he gets past the Dolphins at 3.

Not to mention, it doesn't matter, we didn't have to draft him but we did lol.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

@aaronitout care to come back to this statement? What happened loser? Probably the refs right? Shanahan owns you

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
He's gone.......will probably follow Rodgers to his next team.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

@aaronitout

1643048238169.gif