Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You said it would end when Favre left. It didn't lol. Jordan Love, or the guy we draft in the 1st round of 23', will be a HOF QB.

Having great QBs isn't an 'advantage' so much as it is a strength that we earned by having great QB evaluation. The league didn't award Rodgers or Favre to us.

Not to mention, Rodgers gets his 2nd ring this season, therefore, three SBs over the course of two QBs. That is phenomenal.

Not to mention, Favre was only worth a single SB ring anyway. He is lucky he had the best defense and ST unit in the league that season.

Why are you just assuming that we won't find another great QB if we dont already have him?
Rodgers is getting his 2nd ring this season………………please elaborate

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rodgers is getting his 2nd ring this season………………please elaborate

What an epic letdown by a "talented" team.....

So looking forward to getting back to the 80's where the Packers were just Chicago's irrelevant whipping boy.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
What an epic letdown by a "talented" team.....

So looking forward to getting back to the 80's where the Packers were just Chicago's irrelevant whipping boy.
Lol… I hear ya. And to think they wasted all their energy on owning us?

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol… I hear ya. And to think they wasted all their energy on owning us?
What'd you expect? They were in a huge hole record wise before Favre and Rodgers showed up.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, instead of trading Alshon when he had value, the Bears kept him on the roster and finished 6-10, then 3-13.
Alshon played in 9 games and 12 games respectively, then walked in FA.

Cousins meanwhile exploded with 4200 and 4900 yds the next two seasons, and eventually ended up signing a monster deal with the Vikes. Understand at the time I made the post, Cousins probably could have been had for a 3rd.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Could you imagine pretending to be a Lions fans because Bears fans were mean to you? hahahaha. Im so mad right now, im going to show them by pretending to be a fan of the worst team in pro sports! That'll show them.

#Mentalillnessisreal
There’s rumors going around that @nc0gnet0 was the designer to Matt Nagys Illinois house. Nagy wanted a casual yet modern house but @nc0gnet0 said NO! You gotta do everything BEARS. He even put in a permanent Penei Sewell urinal cake.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could you imagine pretending to be a Lions fans because Bears fans were mean to you? hahahaha. Im so mad right now, im going to show them by pretending to be a fan of the worst team in pro sports! That'll show them.

#Mentalillnessisreal
imagine a Lions fan getting so far in your head you resurrect an 8 year old thread

#livinginyourheadrentfree

#Jenkins/Boromareshit

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
imagine a Lions fan getting so far in your head you resurrect an 8 year old thread

#livinginyourheadrentfree

#Jenkins/Boromareshit
I saw you bump a thread to #FakeCALLEDIT
So i bumped this thread to remind you of who you really are.
#TheNorthRemembers
#Imaginethinkingtalkingshitaboutthebearsbothersmelolimakefunofthebearsmorethanyoudoretard