Why is it okay to write Dalton off after 2 games? But Fields...

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Why are you so willing to write off a 35 year old car that needs a new transmission if you're willing to put repair money into a new car?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Well it's time to admit that the fans never gave Dalton a fair chance because they were too intrigued by the rookie. The criticism of Dalton was 100% unwarranted and illogical

A fair chance? He got hurt and it was time to move on to the rookie. No clue what you want them to do. you want them to delay seeing what they have in Fields so they can give Andy Dalton a “fair chance?”

what are you even talking about with fair chance anyway? Who said the Bears are obligated to give Andy Dalton a “fair chance” in your eyes? It was never about giving him a fair chance. It’s about Fields and seeing what they have in him. I’m sorry the direction of the franchise doesn’t revolve around Andy Dalton’s feelings. Or whether you personally feel he‘s being given a fair chance.

The BrotherHood

Liked Posts:
Why are you so willing to write off a 35 year old car that needs a new transmission if you're willing to put repair money into a new car?
The 35-year old car is much more reliable. The new car is sitting on the side of the highway looking nice and shiny

The BrotherHood

Liked Posts:
A fair chance? He got hurt and it was time to move on to the rookie. No clue what you want them to do. you want them to delay seeing what they have in Fields so they can give Andy Dalton a “fair chance?”

what are you even talking about with fair chance anyway? Who said the Bears are obligated to give Andy Dalton a “fair chance” in your eyes? It was never about giving him a fair chance. It’s about Fields and seeing what they have in him. I’m sorry the direction of the franchise doesn’t revolve around Andy Dalton’s feelings. Or whether you personally feel he‘s being given a fair chance.
The man played two games and you guys celebrated his injury. enough said

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Who celebrated his injury? It’s obvious you’re an idiot and I’m not wasting anymore time on you.

This is a Chicago Bears board. We care about the Bears. Not whether some weirdo Andy Dalton fanboy is concerned if he got a ”fair chance” or not. He got hurt and it was time to move onto the rookie. Are you delusional about what Andy Dalton‘s role here was? Do you actually follow football? Do you know how this works? Dalton is a veteran placeholder meant to be nothing more than stop gap between Trubisky and Fields. That’s his role. Are you so dumb you actually believe he was being brought here as some sort of long term starter?

You realize the only reason they signed him is because they had no QB’s? They had Foles who they had been trying to trade and Trubisky was gone. This is speculation but I’m pretty sure they guaranteed him the starter role because they were so desperate to sign anybody with a pulse after the Watson and Wilson trades fell through. they literally had freaking Nick Foles and Tyler Bray and that was it. The Bears weren’t pining for Andy Dalton. It’s just all that was left when everything else fell apart.

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How long has Dalton been in the Bears offense? And why is it necessary for you to hurl insults and every single one of your post? You couldn't be any older than 17
Nah , I talk football with people who actually talk it. If you’re too naive to understand that Dalton brings nothing to anything at this point I can’t help you

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Gets every excuse known to man. They're both new to the team but somehow Fields gets a 200 yard leash from the fans and media.

Nobody is asking Fields to set the world on fire as a rookie but my god, if you keep patting someone on the back after terrible performances they're not gonna get better.

At this point Field can go 0/20 5 int and 5 fumbles and you guys wpuld still get angry if someone says Fields sucks. You guys seems to think its a guarantee that Fields will start playing better with time so you get mad when we talk about the present.

Presently Fields is the worst qb in the league. I didnt hear anything about the o line and nagy when Dalton was starting. As a matter of fact you guys wanted nagy fired just for starting Dalton but, not as soon as he started yall claim nagy wants to ruin him.

This while situation is very intriguing, its the most interating story in the nfl. I have never saw the media and fans ruin a franchise like this. Dan Orlovsky is the go to excuse maker, he is onul pandering to you guys because he knows youre desperate for logical fallacies.

I give it another 3 weeks before you guys turn on fields.

Because Dalton has no future with us. He is a FA after this year. Fields is controlled for 4-7 years so better for us if he succeeds. This should be obvious.

I do agree too many excuses are made for Fields but Dalton is mot the answer.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Gets every excuse known to man. They're both new to the team but somehow Fields gets a 200 yard leash from the fans and media.

Nobody is asking Fields to set the world on fire as a rookie but my god, if you keep patting someone on the back after terrible performances they're not gonna get better.

At this point Field can go 0/20 5 int and 5 fumbles and you guys wpuld still get angry if someone says Fields sucks. You guys seems to think its a guarantee that Fields will start playing better with time so you get mad when we talk about the present.

Presently Fields is the worst qb in the league. I didnt hear anything about the o line and nagy when Dalton was starting. As a matter of fact you guys wanted nagy fired just for starting Dalton but, not as soon as he started yall claim nagy wants to ruin him.

This while situation is very intriguing, its the most interating story in the nfl. I have never saw the media and fans ruin a franchise like this. Dan Orlovsky is the go to excuse maker, he is onul pandering to you guys because he knows youre desperate for logical fallacies.

I give it another 3 weeks before you guys turn on fields.
:speechless:

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hood boy is shit that should be removed.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
So Fields playing good with prove that he is a good head coach? ? you're basically asking the coach to turn a piece of s*** into a gold brick. What you guys need to realize is the Bears roster sucks. No coach can win with that team
What do you suggest?

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Poor Dalton didn’t get a fair chance.

The BrotherHood

Liked Posts:
Week 1: "Fields gives us the best chance to win, bench dalton"

Week 3-7: Fields stinks it up

Week 8: " this year was only about fields development, not wins"

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Everyone knew that the offensive line was going to be bad going into the season but with the injuries it's been even worse. It's hard to know what the Bears have when they can't even field a team.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Name another quarterback besides Dalton got completely disrespected by a fan base after only two games with a new team? Only Bears fans do this dumb stuff

Sorry, try again. You must only watch one or two football teams and you certainly haven't been around here much if you think this only happened to Dalton.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
They need to make it so you need to have like 1k posts before you can start a thread on CCS.