A bears fan compilation video reacting to the Fields pick in real time

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'll be the grouch here. I don't like the "look at me" generation always filming their reactions of things. It never feels genuine when someone films themselves.

Apparently my brother filmed me during the draft and deleted the video the second it was Fields because he thought the Mac Jones disappointment would have been much better.

BigUglyBear

Liked Posts:
I'll be the grouch here. I don't like the "look at me" generation always filming their reactions of things. It never feels genuine when someone films themselves.
I agree with this. The camera's on and you're getting paid for views, you're likely to put on a show.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Apparently my brother filmed me during the draft and deleted the video the second it was Fields because he thought the Mac Jones disappointment would have been much better.
Yeah a lot of pretty cringe worthy stuff there. I hate people. I enjoyed the dude on DDP hoping mack shoves Sewell up Goffs ass though lol

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Why is it that "let's go!" Is suddenly like universal language for genuine excitement? The same phrase was flying around my house too. Just some random weirdo shit I think about.

Thank you for this! I have watched the DDP video four or five times. This is how have all felt. FYI, I'm still feeling the Fields high. Yup. Still feeling it. More please!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Those dudes at the 3:00 mark have one when Trubisky was drafted and it's just as funny.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

That's hilarious that your brother knows you that well. I tend to agree. Some of these are taken from live podcasts though.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Loved the last 'keepin it real' bit.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Some of them are entertaining. Some, not so much.

Username

Liked Posts:

Agree. I don't understand people getting excited about something they had NOTHING to do with. I understand their hope, but they don't even know if he's going to hold out. Pace and company already said they hope he sits and learns this season, so why the hype? Also how many QB's has Nagy worked with and had 0 success with, yet people think this is gong work?
Irrational exuberance. Nothing more.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
That video made me want to jump up and shout "Let's go!" even though I don't know where we're going.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Hope we don't have the should of drafted Mac Jones 5 years from now I don't believe we will but man will that burn

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why is it that "let's go!" Is suddenly like universal language for genuine excitement? The same phrase was flying around my house too. Just some random weirdo shit I think about.

I usually hate this kind of shit, but that felt pretty good to watch

Liked Posts:
My wife hid her camera when she filmed my drunken Trubisky reaction 4 years ago. I still laugh at it.

It's amazing what one pick can do for a franchise; SOOO excited for this new era!

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think draft Dr Phil was more excited about Leno getting cut than Fields being taken at 11 lol
Yea, he had issues with Leno for sure. Might add they were almost as excited for the Jenkins pick as well.
Hope we don't have the should of drafted Mac Jones 5 years from now I don't believe we will but man will that burn
Mac Jones I care little about... More concerned that Fields plays lights out and has a stellar, long career in Chicago.