A couple very interesting nuggets re waiver claims

Rise

Liked Posts:
For sure other teams wanted Leatherwood they were just hoping to get him on the cheap I bet. Can’t blame them, I was shocked the Bears grabbed him but happy they did. Poles setup allowed him the luxury.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wesco played behind Ryan Griffin in NY as well

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess you’re donee ripping your dick off over the GM being in over hi s head ?

Man people are willing to say and do anything to avoid looking stupid for backing Poles since he took over.

Face it. Poles is in over his head. When’s the last time anything good has happened with the bears since Poles took over and cleaned house?

This is embarrassing

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thank you, Pace? Honestly, I'm surprised Pace's supporters haven't used that one since we couldn't get this TE without the last GM and Coaches ineptitude.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Once you become a dick ripper, you always stay a dick ripper. There’s no going back.
Not true. I will always acknowledge the good and the bad alike. I have no problem admitting I was wrong about a player, coach or GM. However, Poles still hasn’t done enough for Fields to maximize his potential or even enough to be able to properly evaluate the most important player on this team, and because of that, I’m still waiting to be proven wrong.

Unlike many other people here, I’m not ready to give Poles the benefit of the doubt just because he’s not Pace.

But I will not refrain from acknowledging his successes just to avoid being wrong. I want nothing more than to be wrong about Poles. If/when that time comes, it may be the happiest I’ve been in 40 years, because it would mean we finally have a legit QB and winning team.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Not true. I will always acknowledge the good and the bad alike. I have no problem admitting I was wrong about a player, coach or GM. However, Poles still hasn’t done enough for Fields to maximize his potential or even enough to be able to properly evaluate the most important player on this team, and because of that, I’m still waiting to be proven wrong.

Unlike many other people here, I’m not ready to give Poles the benefit of the doubt just because he’s not Pace.

But I will not refrain from acknowledging his successes just to avoid being wrong. I want nothing more than to be wrong about Poles. If/when that time comes, it may be the happiest I’ve been in 40 years, because it would mean we finally have a legit QB and winning team.
I mean, you have to admit: the post that @ThatGuyRyan quoted of yours (from whenever it was) was very dumb.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean, you have to admit: the post that @ThatGuyRyan quoted of yours (from whenever it was) was very dumb.
It was an overreaction when Roquan requested a trade. That really pissed me off. If the bears did offer him a good deal and Roquan is expecting a lot more than he’s worth, I will admit it was dumb.

The fact that someone either remembered it or went thru all of my posts to find it and requote it is flattering.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It was an overreaction when Roquan requested a trade. That really pissed me off. If the bears did offer him a good deal and Roquan is expecting a lot more than he’s worth, I will admit it was dumb.

The fact that someone either remembered it or went thru all of my posts to find it and requote it is flattering.
Well I think dumb takes should always be remembered and used to call out the stupid.

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
Seems to be a huge emphasis on run blocking across the roster. I hope it pays off with Monty regularly ripping off huge runs.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Lol you’re constantly on the edge it’s hilarious

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Edit: at least you own it, that’s more than we a few can say specifically a certain poster that rhymes with Widey Moe Dung