A lil sumpin for the emo crowd.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
V. J was the only player in the FBS to have over 800 receiving yards, 200 punt return yards and 600 kickoff return yards last season. If that's not enough he's also was an outstanding gunner.

The dude needs some work but he's dangerous with the ball in his hands. The offense needs that in spades.

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
cool story, sounds like a great 5th rounder. awesome Bears know WRs so smart to pass on so many in rd 2, def Safety gonna win us some games. Bear down my dudes, this O gonna be ranked in the 30s

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
cool story, sounds like a great 5th rounder. awesome Bears know WRs so smart to pass on so many in rd 2, def Safety gonna win us some games. Bear down my dudes, this O gonna be ranked in the 30s
Legit 3 phase players don't last until the 5th round lol. They're pretty scarce.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
When are we having Jones' retirement party?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
V. J was the only player in the FBS to have over 800 receiving yards, 200 punt return yards and 600 kickoff return yards last season. If that's not enough he's also was an outstanding gunner.

The dude needs some work but he's dangerous with the ball in his hands. The offense needs that in spades.

I feel like he's a perfect Shannahan type receiver. Bears have a couple WR candidates on the roster now that have the Deebo upside.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
If he can develop as your starting slot guy with some ability to flex it's a total win.
For what it's worth the Bears scout specifically cited that he continues to get better at his route running so they believe he has room to grow as a true receiver.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
76/1080/7TD in 2022. Put it in your sig.
/GreenFont

Last edited:

doctorbear

Liked Posts:

So they got a special teams player. Like I said, they're giving Fields the Hester and Knox starting WR special and trying to have a different outcome.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
If he can develop as your starting slot guy with some ability to flex it's a total win.
Ive read up on him a bit and he appears to be really good in the slot with the ability to break for big plays. Could be Mooney is the deep threat while this kid plays the slot with the potential to break for big plays. Lets see what they do this weekend.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
That safety can be Ed Reed (he's not) and he'll retire a Bears hall of famer and we'll all think fondly of all his great seasons he had playing for 8-9 bears teams.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
So they got a special teams player. Like I said, they're giving Fields the Hester and Knox starting WR special and trying to have a different outcome.
No, it's not like you said. They got a player that has legit time and production as a wr. Who happens to be good at special teams. Knox was a solid wr. Hester was the experiment.

A special teams ace would be his absolute floor.

Last edited:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
It’s post like this that confuse me. No a 2nd round safety is not going to win us games, but either is a 2nd round Wr. We are far from being contenders and need help everywhere.

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
It’s post like this that confuse me. No a 2nd round safety is not going to win us games, but either is a 2nd round Wr. We are far from being contenders and need help everywhere.
I stated it in another thread but my point is I think the Bears would have been better off drafting a WR in the 2nd and S in 3rd. I think Poles fucked up and the WR passed on in the 2nd would be more likely to be a difference maker than a S