A rebounder I always wanted

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Reggie Evans

Having him come off the bench for us would be amazing. When does he become a free agent? after next season?

Manic Devourer

Liked Posts:
Yeah, wouldn't mind him if we somehow acquired Bosh or Amar'e, but as a bench player with Noah and Tyrus then no. I don't want another big men who is a horrible offensive player to play in the same rotation of big men along with Noah and Tyrus.

Never fear, we'll draft Blair and he'll be the big body we'll need. I trust in Blair!

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
^
I agree. We would need to acquire a scoring big to put alongside a guy like Noah and Evans.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
I rather get Ronny Turiaf from the Warriors. He was one of the best defenders in the leagues this season

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
I doubt we could acquire Ronny. He is the only legit big the Warriors have and he just finished the first year of a four year friendly contract.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
I doubt the Sixers trade Evans too though

Well they will be getting Brand back and would love to get some PT for the young beast Speights so I wouldn't be shocked if they did shop Reg.

Ralphb07

Liked Posts:
newskool I was just thinking today that we should trade Kirk for Evans and there pick with adding Jason Smith to make the salaries work if we needed too.

Evans would be nice coming off the bench for us next year. Gordon need to be signed and having Salmons we don't really need Kirk so it's best to trade Kirk for a need

Evans will fill that need and we get a 3rd pick in the 1st rd this year giving us 3 cheap contracts to fill the bench

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Ralphb07 wrote:
newskool I was just thinking today that we should trade Kirk for Evans and there pick with adding Jason Smith to make the salaries work if we needed too.

Evans would be nice coming off the bench for us next year. Gordon need to be signed and having Salmons we don't really need Kirk so it's best to trade Kirk for a need

Evans will fill that need and we get a 3rd pick in the 1st rd this year giving us 3 cheap contracts to fill the bench

interesting. If Miller gets a big deal I doubt the Sixers would pay more. They would need a guy like Kirk.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
I don't think Hinrich for Evans trade works as Evans only makes 4 or 5 million a year

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
we would have to take back some junk.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
I'd love to pick up Marreese Speights but I doubt they move him.

Manic Devourer

Liked Posts:
Sixers would and should love a guard like Kirk.

Kirk would automatically be there best 3 point shooter.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Blair's not a scorer either though. He's probably just a rebounder on the next level right now.