A-Rob and Mooney Training In Florida

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
WATCH: Bears WRs Allen Robinson and Darnell Mooney training together in Florida

"When it comes to Chicago’s wide receivers room, there’s a ton of depth but also plenty of questions. Aside from Allen Robinson and Darnell Mooney, who thrived as a 1-2 punch last season, there are four roster spots up for grabs this offseason.

But even for the Bears’ top wideouts, the training hasn’t stopped. Robinson and Mooney are training together in Florida with fitness trainer Jeff Phillips of Goal Figure Fitness. Phillips shared video of Robinson and Mooney on Instagram, as pictured below on Twitter:"

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I want to be a warm body in Florida. It's june and it was actually cold outside yesterday

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Robinson took Mooney under his wing last year and it paid off, glad to see they are continuing the training again this year. Bears need to sign Robinson.....

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I really want to get arob signed so we have this duo for a few years.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Robinson took Mooney under his wing last year and it paid off, glad to see they are continuing the training again this year. Bears need to sign Robinson.....
It’s definitely preferable. I don’t want to overpay for him, but I think the 17-20 range is fair. Guarantees are all that matter anyway. Maybe 50ish GTD?

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mooney looks lightning quick...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
AR looks quick and super ready for 2021.
Mooney looks like he lost weight, L:OL.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
If Mooney picks up AR's route running ability, he'll be one of the top weapons in the league.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Come on Bears, you always talk about having a locker room guy and Allen Robinson has been nothing but a true professional, and has only made the team better. That has to be value that is added to his contract offer.

Could you imagine if Mooney and Arob were to make a solid connection with Fields. It might be a better trio than Marshall, Jeffery and Cutler.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is why I am such a fan of Allen Robison. Every WR is prima dona but he keeps his ego in check mostly, yes the dust up about the contract, I don't hold that against him he is a true pro and Mooney is learning from one of the best. Good shit.

BPo001

Liked Posts:
Glad to see these two are working out together. Hopefully ARob is sharing his knowledge. I love all the speed that has been added to the offense. Hopefully the QB will have enough time to take advantage of it.

Meanwhile Eddie Jackson is looking for trainers on Instagram, so it sounds like he is ready for the season to start.