A-Rob now acting different now that Nagy and Pace are gone.

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
ARob is a very good WR. Bad coach, lack of respect, no time with fields, bad routes for him—so many reasons to check out. I don't LIKE that he kind of gave up, but i can understand losing faith. We're all worked at jobs where we checked out due to the bullshit. I'd give him one more year with Fields. ARob, the OLD ARob, with Mooney and another WR could be something special. If Kmet can take a step forward, that too. Monty is already pretty great.

All valid points. But…he WAS a very good receiver, past tense. I wouldn’t bring that back. Kmet, maybe, but I’m afraid he’s just another overdrafted Pace guy.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
All valid points. But…he WAS a very good receiver, past tense. I wouldn’t bring that back. Kmet, maybe, but I’m afraid he’s just another overdrafted Pace guy.

I agree, he's not worth what his cost is (unless he wants to give in a lot and sign cheap). But who are you getting better for cheaper?

If we're going to gut the whole team we need to find someone who wants to take Fields and Mack and every other good player we have because they're not going to be good by the time we have a team around them.j

If WR is another offensive position anyone can play and aren't worth paying we need to sell the team and fans who buy into that old Bears' BS need to find a different sport to follow.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
ARob came out earlier in the season and said a main reason they weren’t on the same page is he got almost zero reps with Justin before he took over as the starter.
This is the main reason why I have negative thoughts against ARob.

Mooney also had almost zero reps with Justin before Justin took over as the starter. Why did he have a connection with Justin then?

Was it maybe that he went out of his way to catch the ball with Justin, staying after practice to work with Justin?

Where was our #1 WR AFTER practice? He was a no show.

Not being on the same page as Justin falls on ARob. He was not professional enough to work with Justin when Justin was working after practice.

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Was DM at OTA’s? Robinson was not. (We’re excited about) Andy probably got all the reps.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want a job where I can be paid millions to show up and work hard, or not, depending on whether my boss is good.

jive

Liked Posts:
I wonder if ARob's agent told him that nobody's going to give him big bucks after watching his tape, and that the Bears are the best chance to get paid.

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
I really don't see him getting more than a 1 year prove it deal after this season. Maybe he bounces back maybe not but I'd rather start fresh with mooney he atleast played with heart. Fields seems well liked by most players too so that helps in bringing in another receiver looking for a change of scenery.

Last edited:

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Ok while it’s not particularly a good look to “give up” and. It try your hardest, how often do we see this happen throughout the season? How often have we seen the Bears defense basically give up because the offense was so horrendous?

We’ve seen AR play damn well for this offense the last couple of years, so we know he’s capable. And all of the stuff that came out about Nagy, well it’s more understandable now.

that all said, I think AR is a quality WR but I would pay top dollar for him.