Aaaaah...The Good Old days!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
And I'm from Germany and still now that there are many stupids. Can you imagine that with the current fight in middle east, some guys kicking Jewish in their houses / flats... And I'm talking from 'in Germany'

Sorry, I just can't support the dark history

The Palestinian jihadis started it. Maybe don't mess with a country that has a superior military compared to your little sticks and stones.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And I'm from Germany and still now that there are many stupids. Can you imagine that with the current fight in middle east, some guys kicking Jewish in their houses / flats... And I'm talking from 'in Germany'

Sorry, I just can't support the dark history

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
DO those get you Duck DUck Go results?

well he is going to have to turn off the racist algorithms so he can visit the sites he likes to frequent.

Kenny Loggins

Liked Posts:
Read that this didn't get into policies but here we are talking about President Trump and Nazis. Always funny when the far left gets everything wrong. So happy that gas cost over a dollar more since Joe has been office.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Read that this didn't get into policies but here we are talking about President Trump and Nazis. Always funny when the far left gets everything wrong. So happy that gas cost over a dollar more since Joe has been office.
This is in the Bar, not the Bears forum. Anything goes here. Based on your post, I'm not surprised someone of your intellect doesn't understand that.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Shut up dork

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
if you don't agree with the right in lock step - you are clearly a communist