Aaron Rodgers "Don't want to be part of rebuild . . ."

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
extend rodgers - can lower his cap hit from 46 mill to whatever they want technically but lets say it goes down to 26 mill saving 20 mill in space
extend alexandar - cap hit of 13 mill to 3mill lets say saving 10 mill
cut z smith - save 15 mill
packers now under cap by ~4-5 mill
cut/extend p smith - saves another 12 mill minimum
cut amos post june - save 8 mill
cut turner post june - save 6 mill
cut cobb - save 6 mill min
pack cap space ~36 mill

tag is ~20 mill for WR

can the pack retain adams and rodgers...sure they can, its a question of their depth being filled with vet min deals.
In other words.........gut the team and rebuild on the fly, something Rodgers has said he does not want to do.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You can literally shut the television off if it is so disturbing to your sensibilities it's literally easy as pie just point the remote and click the off button.
He’s an Angry Boomer that’s still rockin one of these. And all the kids moved out of the house to turn off the TV for him. He will have to get up eventually.

98DE7218-3B29-4C4A-9042-6DD09E3D0287.jpeg

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Remember when Stafford mentioned this last season…

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
extend rodgers - can lower his cap hit from 46 mill to whatever they want technically but lets say it goes down to 26 mill saving 20 mill in space
extend alexandar - cap hit of 13 mill to 3mill lets say saving 10 mill
cut z smith - save 15 mill
packers now under cap by ~4-5 mill
cut/extend p smith - saves another 12 mill minimum
cut amos post june - save 8 mill
cut turner post june - save 6 mill
cut cobb - save 6 mill min
pack cap space ~36 mill

tag is ~20 mill for WR

can the pack retain adams and rodgers...sure they can, its a question of their depth being filled with vet min deals.
Depth with vet min deals? They are going to need starters on vet min deals. They currently have 0 starting WR's( their top 3 out of contract) their starting RG, RDE, RILB, LILB all out of contract. One third of their starters are gone and they are $50M over the cap. They have 37 (plus 4 ghost contracts) players on the roster in 2022 and are $50M over the cap. They are fooked.

They are fooked

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
No where near enough cap space do that.
They would have to get multiple others on the team to restructure and back end big time. Not gonna happen.

Thanks. That's a relief, hope you and others are right.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Not like taking less money guarantees you anything.

And what’s more important. Securing your family for generations or slightly increasing your chances on winning at a game so you can get another trophy?

People acting like winning at a game is this noble thing.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm over here just enjoying their mass collapse. if their fans weren't so intolerably annoying maybe I wouldn't wish immense harm on their bullshit colored franchise. fuck them. and fuck Aaron Rodgers. I just find it ironic how he turned into an even bigger diva cunt than Favre ever was.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
How much money do you need?

I’d rather the legacy alongside being astonishingly wealthy than just being more astonishingly wealthy.
And Brady has probably made more money off the fact he has won so many rings than the money he left on the table.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If somehow the fudge could get draft picks for AR and Adams their "rebuild" would take place quickly

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
How does someone miss these other 2 guys who are open on this play its the same play they beat them with last time I just don't get it

I hate the Packers but man, what a perfectly timed play call if Rodgers takes the open receiver. He's probably in field goal range at a minimum if he throws it to Lazard. He also had the wide receiver on the opposite side streaking wide open for a touchdown. Worst case, he holds it a second or two longer and he's got his running back on a linebacker getting open too. His line picked up the pressure perfectly and instead he forced it into double coverage. You love to see it.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

And what’s more important. Securing your family for generations or slightly increasing your chances on winning at a game so you can get another trophy?

He's got a movie star wife and hates the rest of his immediate family. The only family he'd be taking care of any time soon is any kids he has with his wife. Considering both their career occupations and career earnings, those potential kids don't have a thing to worry about, nor any grand kids.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
One of the lesser spoken about aspects of Tom Brady's success is that he has routinely taken much less money then he could so that his teams are better. $25 mil a year, less than numerous quarterbacks and even a bunch of position players.

If Aaron Rodgers was about anything other than Aaron Rodgers he almost certainly would have won(or even been to)multiple Super Bowls. He has no one but himself to blame.
Rogers is just like Brees, they never saw a dollar they did not want. Both had to get the max dollars no matter how it affected the team. Not the same type of person. Rogers is an ass and Brees was well liked but both have 1 ring due to having to take all the money. Brady gets the extra money from his wife.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
That’s a dumb argument. Players should get their money while they can, just like you or I would.
I mean, Brady was still making a ton of money. It also helps that Gisele brings in way more than him.

mecha

Liked Posts:
the moral of the story is not every quarterback gets to hook up with a supermodel. Rodgers had Danica Patrick and Olivia Munn and hates his family... clearly he's a shit person. also how much money do you need to make really?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Imagine thinking Aaron Rodgers hasn't already achieved generational wealth, especially considering he is the current end of his genetic line.

It is also estimated by Celebrity Net Worth that Rodgers earned a total of 90 million dollars in wages and endorsements between 2018 and June 2019.

1642967556018.png

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rodgers should just retire and come out already.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Well, if you can't secure our financial future for "only" $25 million per year, plus the endorsement money, you have a problem.

Second, he doesn't have a problem. Nobody wants to be with him.