Aaron Rodgers 'I still own you'

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
So send a message December 12. Dude disrespected the fans and embarrassed the team. Nagy looked like a giant vag when he was asked about it.

I have been waiting for , 13 years now? For someone to sack up and shut this clown up . I don’t blame Rodgers though because it’s true.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don’t care that he taunts fans this isn’t about Rodgers it’s about the nfl but you have your head so far up Rodgers ass you can’t see the forest for the trees.
Maybe if you made an argument about it, rather than cry about what Rodgers did, i would be able to see it. But you didn't, so you just come off as another soft, paying customer who is mad that the athletes don't just stand by and take the verbal abuse fans give then every second of every game.

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:
Rodgers “blacked out, in a good way” and “can’t remember what he said”. So he knows what he said was crap unbecoming of a representative of a beloved personal property insurance company. But he’s not man enough to either apologize or to “own” his own statement by admitting that he said it and he meant it. What a pussy, yet everyone here is extolling what an awesome figure he is for this. The man is 38 years old.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Quite frankly that's professional sports. The athletes are hired mercenaries looking for a paycheck. They say all the right things in public about "rivalries" but at the end of the day they only care about money. As would most of us. The only people that care about rivalries are meatheads.
There have been players that do care about their teams. Even Bears players, and that losing, specially to a big rival like GB hurts them personally.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I honestly cringed when Rodgers said that. That's something a drunk fan says when acting a fucking fool.

He can say what he wants, he can do what he wants, and I know people loved it. But it just reminded me of interactions at bars with idiots, where I laughed at them for doing dumb shit like that until they wanted to fight me. Lol.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
My money bet is the Bills to win it all this year. If that happens, Back up Mitch Trubisky would have the same exact amount of rings as alleged Great of all time Rodgers.

Think about that.

Actually, doesn't McMahon have MORE than both Rodgers and Favre?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I honestly cringed when Rodgers said that. That's something a drunk fan says when acting a fucking fool.

He can say what he wants, he can do what he wants, and I know people loved it. But it just reminded me of interactions at bars with idiots, where I laughed at them for doing dumb shit like that until they wanted to fight me. Lol.
He just showed how unprofessional he is, after his while temper tantrum in the offseason.

Brady never does that shit.

But then Brady wins Superbowls, Rodgers does not.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Rodgers is already starting to get some of Favre's CTE.

He might have issues with his mother, but that's a whole other thread

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I think you missed my point ....again

The Bears aren't running up to kids (or apparently, as Aaron has confirmed, a woman) in the stand shouting about winning one Super Bowl. In fact, I would say the Bears, see it as a major failing on their part (which is understandable, given the history of the franchise). I certainly haven't met a Bears fan, or heard a current player, say it's a good return since the 1980's

Foles has as many Super Bowl wins as the Bears and Aaron - no argument there. but again, only one of those is shouting into the stands about 'owning' anyone - again, I should clarify, shouting at a woman in the stands who apparently triggered him by responding to his weird celebration.

I do think it's good that Rodgers embraces the rivalry - but a pro player on a multi million pound contract shouting at a lady in the stands because she flipped him the bird may be one of the saddest and lamest things I've seen in a while - and I spent last season watching our O line!!!

So to make my point again, he made himself look a bit of a dick by taunting the fans, when he himself has been mostly 'owned' by the league for not being particularly successful over the years in terms of taking his team to Super Bowl wins - he has the same as Nick Foles in that respect - who, I think we can all agree, is regarded as a bit of a disappointment (hence him being the Bears third string QB).

But I do love the fact the lady in the stand clearly lives rent free in Rodgers head - in that respect, there is clearly only one person being 'owned', and more power to her!! ; )

Right, so if it's a major failing on the part of the Bears to only have one SB, then you have no right to criticize Rodgers for the same, he is a single player who is limited to the ability of his teams lol.

Foles has many SB rings as the Bears entire franchise. No argument there.

Brees and Marino have one/none. Elway didnt have any until his last two season, Manning had one until his last season. You are saying the league owned them? Lol?

Look man, I get it, Rodgers frustrated you by picking on you like that. But 'only' having one SB isnt going to make any single player look like a failure. All the QBs mentioned above? It DOES make teams look like failures though lol.

Rodgers is clearly living in your mind and soul.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
He just showed how unprofessional he is, after his while temper tantrum in the offseason.

Brady never does that shit.

But then Brady wins Superbowls, Rodgers does not.

Brady has talked shit off the field lol. Who cares that your upset that Rodgers picked on you lol.

Brady has cheating scandals and perennial top 10 defenses. Who cares? What kind of moron thinks individual players are ranked by how good their team is lol.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It's the God damn truth,the bears will always lose to Aaron Rodgers and Chicago is his bitch.

Hes probably over at Nagys house dropping his nuts on his face before he bangs his wife and follows up by leaving an upper decker in the bathroom
and walks out with nagy kids too.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
pretty disappointing too, everybody seen this shit by now. talk about getting owned and in style.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
This thread is bound to bring out all the haters, but that's just more evidence that what Rodgers said is true.

Want to shut him up? Beat him.

Otherwise, just get used to it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Right, so if it's a major failing on the part of the Bears to only have one SB, then you have no right to criticize Rodgers for the same, he is a single player who is limited to the ability of his teams lol.

Foles has many SB rings as the Bears entire franchise. No argument there.

Brees and Marino have one/none. Elway didnt have any until his last two season, Manning had one until his last season. You are saying the league owned them? Lol?

Look man, I get it, Rodgers frustrated you by picking on you like that. But 'only' having one SB isnt going to make any single player look like a failure. All the QBs mentioned above? It DOES make teams look like failures though lol.

ur mom lives in my mind and soul. I put penis in her and you might be my bastard son. I'm not giving you a dime in my will. Ungrateful piece of shit. I wish you were never born.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I don't know why people are mad about this. He does own the Bears, I mean are we gonna cry about a fact? I'm more disappointed in the organization for letting it get to this than I'm mad at Rodgers for stating an empirically verifiable and accurate fact.

Bears fans want to have a sense of pride in their fandom but it's undeserved pride. We've/they've done nothing to earn it

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This thread is bound to bring out all the haters, but that's just more evidence that what Rodgers said is true.

Want to shut him up? Beat him.

Otherwise, just get used to it.
too late for that.

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Nope, I just thought he looked sad.

But the lady who gave him the bird clearly affected him to the point he had a tantrum - but I guess it's a bit like being a Packers fan on a Bears message board, you're all kind of obsessed with the Bears - whereas, I can't think of anything I would be less inclined to do as a Bears fan than go on a Packers message board - that would mean they were relevant to me and would also seem as sad as Aaron taking a hissy fit because of a random fan in the stands.

But I guess whatever floats his/your boat ; )