Aaron Rodgers 'I still own you'

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
Brady has talked shit off the field lol. Who cares that your upset that Rodgers picked on you lol.

Brady has cheating scandals and perennial top 10 defenses. Who cares? What kind of moron thinks individual players are ranked by how good their team is lol.
The fact that you're so insecure you live on our board makes me think we live in your head.
Sad for you.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know what? If they don't like it do something about.

He owns the bears possibly until he leaves the Packers.

Nothing was done to stop his trash talk and it wasn't the first time.

I remember him joking about getting stiff with all the standing around. Except he was referring to the lack of pressure from the bears pass rush.

So he can talk all he wants. Until this team stands up and does something to change the situation, it is what it is.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Nope, I just thought he looked sad.

But the lady who gave him the bird clearly affected him to the point he had a tantrum - but I guess it's a bit like being a Packers fan on a Bears message board, you're all kind of obsessed with the Bears - whereas, I can't think of anything I would be less inclined to do as a Bears fan than go on a Packers message board - that would mean they were relevant to me and would also seem as sad as Aaron taking a hissy fit because of a random fan in the stands.

But I guess whatever floats his/your boat ; )

Wow you are so triggered lol. Rodgers taunting your fans really got to you.

What would bother you more, someone owning your team or giving you the finger? Lol he just scored a TD, saw a hostile fan, and spoke the truth. That's hardly a tantrum.

Yet you are here complaining about it incessantly lol.

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
Was watching him in the post game presser and man, how can a guy who looks like that not smoke a carton a day? If some Hollywood show runner ever needs a meth addled serial killer for a few seasons post retirement, they should look no further.

Last edited:

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Wow you are so triggered lol. Rodgers taunting your fans really got to you.

What would bother you more, someone owning your team or giving you the finger? Lol he just scored a TD, saw a hostile fan, and spoke the truth. That's hardly a tantrum.

Yet you are here complaining about it incessantly lol.

As I said, not triggered in the least. I thought he looked quite sad and pathetic

But I guess I'm not a rival fan chasing some random person around an opposition teams message board - I think that might be the very definition of being triggered (or maybe just a little bit obsessed).

But you really need to ask yourself the question, as does your boy Aaron, why do you care so much about Bears fans opinions??
; )

Last edited:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
As I said, not triggered in the least. I thought he looked quite sad and pathetic

But I guess I'm not a rival fan chasing some random person around an opposition teams message board - I think that might be the very definition of being triggered (or maybe just a little bit obsessed).

But you really need to ask yourself the question, as does your boy Aaron, why do you care so much about Bears fans opinions??
; )
I don't know if you know it or not, but Aaronitout is probably one of the most Special person people on this forum. I wouldn't waste your time.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have it on good authority they printed more of those worthless ownership stock certificates for him as motivation.

10veitout

Liked Posts:

; )

Lol you are absolutely triggered. Hence why you have made multiple paragraph long posts about Rodgers yelling at a bears fan who flipped him off lol.

Why did the Bears fan flip off Rodgers? Triggered much? Are you her? Lol

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rodgers says he "blacked out"

lol

“Sometimes. you black out on the field — in a good way,” Rodgers said after the game. “I looked up in the stands and in the front row all I saw was a woman giving me the double-bird. So I’m not sure exactly what came out of my mouth next.”

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
8882567C-889F-4875-870A-9F519A9C182E.jpg

They are selling T-shirts. Totally disrespect the McCaskeys need to wake up!

Granada

Liked Posts:
Rodgers says he "blacked out"

lol

“Sometimes. you black out on the field — in a good way,” Rodgers said after the game. “I looked up in the stands and in the front row all I saw was a woman giving me the double-bird. So I’m not sure exactly what came out of my mouth next.”

So he was triggered by a woman. Essentially, he talked shit to a girl. What a tough guy.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
There have been players that do care about their teams. Even Bears players, and that losing, specially to a big rival like GB hurts them personally.

Yeah probably, but that's the minority. Especially in this day. To justify hating another team because of a "rivalry" and saying that players feel the same way is just foolish.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
launr0acn4u71.png
How can we get our hands on one of those?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rodgers “blacked out, in a good way” and “can’t remember what he said”. So he knows what he said was crap unbecoming of a representative of a beloved personal property insurance company. But he’s not man enough to either apologize or to “own” his own statement by admitting that he said it and he meant it. What a pussy, yet everyone here is extolling what an awesome figure he is for this. The man is 38 years old.
Would you want him taking snaps for the Bears? Yes or no?