Aaron Rodgers 'I still own you'

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Brady has talked shit off the field lol. Who cares that your upset that Rodgers picked on you lol.

Brady has cheating scandals and perennial top 10 defenses. Who cares? What kind of moron thinks individual players are ranked by how good their team is lol.
Didn't Brady deflate his balls too? LOFL!!!!!

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I have no issue with what he said. He taunted them, bears fans flipped him off, and then he said what he wanted to say. It's a rivalry and I love it. If the Bears want to shut him up, then beat him.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
It's nice to see some personality from YT quarterbacks, everyone expects YTs to be stoic and professional at all times.

Sometimes you gotta show your ass

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't know if you know it or not, but Aaronitout is probably one of the most Special person people on this forum. I wouldn't waste your time.
I think he's sweet - he may not be overly perceptive, but there is a sort of innocent charm about him that I like

Anyway, he's replied again, so I feel it would be rude not to continue our dialogue - he clearly loves it here!! : )

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol you are absolutely triggered. Hence why you have made multiple paragraph long posts about Rodgers yelling at a bears fan who flipped him off lol.

Why did the Bears fan flip off Rodgers? Triggered much? Are you her? Lol

I clearly am her, and was emotionally traumatised when the multi millionaire football player reacted to me, a female fan, by screaming in a weird high pitched tone that 'he owned me, and had always owned me'. And, as they say, possession is nine tenths of the law', so guess I'm waiting - he does like women, right??

At the time, I was of course confused he didn't squeal this at one of the lineman from the Chicago Bears - the team he was actually playing against - but then I realised, I wasn't actually confused by that at all

And, to answer your question, I flipped him off because it's kind of what fans in the stands do. Great players, like Brady, Brees and, of course, the implacable Big Dick Nick, accept that as part of the deal, players of lesser character, I guess, maybe not so much?? : )

x

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Rodgers talked about Olin Kreutz wanting to punch him in the face on the Pat Mcafee show today. Pretty funny stuff.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Olin is pretty butthurt. Good on Rodgers, for not only owning his division rival at an all time dominant level but also making one of their HoF tough guys look so small and dumb.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm curious how the Chicago Bears intend on responding.

probably involve tucking and laying in the fetal position. etc.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I'm curious how the Chicago Bears intend on responding.

probably involve tucking and laying in the fetal position. etc.

If they were smart they'd try asymmetrical warfare. In the past 10+ years, isn't there any off-the-field trouble we could've roped Rodgers into? No hooker we could've hired to play dead? Think outside the box.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Wow you are so triggered lol. Rodgers taunting your fans really got to you.

What would bother you more, someone owning your team or giving you the finger? Lol he just scored a TD, saw a hostile fan, and spoke the truth. That's hardly a tantrum.

Yet you are here complaining about it incessantly lol.
I gave ur mom the finger...
in her butt...
she loves it.

mecha

Liked Posts:
If they were smart they'd try asymmetrical warfare. In the past 10+ years, isn't there any off-the-field trouble we could've roped Rodgers into? No hooker we could've hired to play dead? Think outside the box.
they need to escalate matters. they need to start inquiring why he was fired from Jeopardy.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Only QB I hate worse than Aaron Rodgers is Cade McNown.

Cade was my childish hope in a franchise QB - the one QB that taught me never to trust a high draft pick will become a star QB in Chicago.

I have never felt too much hope in a high draft pick ever since then.

Memo to GB # 12:

Owning the Bears means jack shit. The Bears suck so bad at football that it means nothing.

Getting fired up for beating the Bears is like celebrating the fact that you can own a donut outright cash down with no financing.

You are a future HOF. Act like it. Act better than your meathead pal McAfee.

That was actually cringey and unlike any other known future HOF QB ever before.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I clearly am her, and was emotionally traumatised when the multi millionaire football player reacted to me, a female fan, by screaming in a weird high pitched tone that 'he owned me, and had always owned me'. And, as they say, possession is nine tenths of the law', so guess I'm waiting - he does like women, right??

At the time, I was of course confused he didn't squeal this at one of the lineman from the Chicago Bears - the team he was actually playing against - but then I realised, I wasn't actually confused by that at all

And, to answer your question, I flipped him off because it's kind of what fans in the stands do. Great players, like Brady, Brees and, of course, the implacable Big Dick Nick, accept that as part of the deal, players of lesser character, I guess, maybe not so much?? : )

x
He pays famous women to hang around him, does that count?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Rodgers says he "blacked out"

lol

“Sometimes. you black out on the field — in a good way,” Rodgers said after the game. “I looked up in the stands and in the front row all I saw was a woman giving me the double-bird. So I’m not sure exactly what came out of my mouth next.”
What a pansy. At least be a man about what you said.

Seriously Rodgers, what is your Beard thinking when she sees that shit?

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
If he were on the bears and was 22-5 vs. the packers, and did that up in green bay the city would build a statue for him.

Everyone loves it when it is their guy.

I thought it was funny as hell.

You are probably right about the city as a whole, but I'm pretty sure I would cringe especially in the same context of 22 - 5 lifetime.

I would want our HOF QB to carry himself more like a QB that has transcended this "rivalry". It would actually carry more punch if you think about it.