Aaron Rodgers 'I still own you'

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't wait until this mfer is fired...seriouslyreface-2021-10-18-06-42-07-picsay.jpg

Last edited:

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Honestly, the whole ordeal reminded me of Shooter McGavin...

RealisticLightIsabellineshrike-size_restricted.gif

Bust

Liked Posts:
I suppose it's really his career highlight - I mean, let's be totally clear, despite playing with far superior players, he has exactly the same number of Super Bowl rings as the Bears current third string QB.

I guess that's the Rodgers rate!! ; )

the lone ring was courtesy of the bears

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
But I looked up in the stands and in the front row, all I saw was a woman giving me the double bird. So I’m not sure exactly what came out of my mouth next
“I’ve played a lot of games over here. You know, 18 times I’ve been in this locker room — 17 regular seasons and an NFC championship game. Had a lot of fun. I love playing on this field, even though it’s always the longest grass in the NFL. But I enjoy this rivalry so much and I’ve been so thankful to be a part of it. I still feel like I can move around a little bit. I don’t think this is my last one, but I have enjoyed every single one of them.”

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Just because it's true, it doesn't make Rodgers any less of a douche for doing it. He absolutely has dominated Chicago during his career and he can thank them for helping him on his way to get the one ring he has, but the guy has proven time and again that he is a jerk (even a lot of the Packer fan base was of that opinion this offseason) so it's no shocker. I put it up there with an opposing team doing the lambeau leap in Green Bay, it's not going to go over well. It is surprising the coverage it is getting from a publicity standpoint and even more telling that Chicago leadership has no response and literally has no answer right now on how to actually try and correct the imbalance for the last two decades.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rodgers, by almost all a counts, is a tool. But he’s right, he owns the Bears and, if the Bears care, they’d do something to stop him. But they can’t because they haven’t and don’t have the talent-players, coaching, front office.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Rodgers, by almost all a counts, is a tool. But he’s right, he owns the Bears and, if the Bears care, they’d do something to stop him. But they can’t because they haven’t and don’t have the talent-players, coaching, front office.
I think a decent percentage is also in their heads at this point too. Maybe not on gameday, but in the prep leading up. I can see them taking it too seriously to where they overthink shit, OR they don't take it serious enough... like when they come off of a win and try to act like its just another game. Or base things on how GB/Rodgers has looked "lately".

Dude always games up when the Bears are on the field + we are at our worst when playing with positive reinforcement. Too busy getting high off our own fumes. The worst thing anyone can do is tell this team how good they're doing. Sad shit!

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I get the Olin comments, but Rodgers isn't wrong.

Honestly I feel for you guys. The closest thing I can think of was when the Eagles sucked and Dallas was a dynasty. Even then the birds found a way to muster up their best game of the year against the hated division rival.

Anyway, it sucks. His comments will get you mad, but most of the buddies who are Bears fans were saying it before Rodgers did.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
I've got no problem with what Rodgers said. It's true. The Bears have been slithering into a corner and assuming the fetal position against the Packers for a long time now.

90sBullsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Kansas City Royals
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Kansas City Chiefs
  1. Minnesota Wild
  1. Northern Iowa Panthers
It's true, but it's still a raging douche move. He's been in the league for 17 years and he's 37 years old. Act like you've been there before.

Of course, he's always been an ass whose own family won't talk to him and is allergic to NFC title game wins, so it comes as no surprise.

Imagine having a 20% winning percentage in NFC title games (and that one win was against Caleb Hanie), and thinking you deserve to talk down to anyone like you're some kind of football God.

johnnyhasbeen

Liked Posts:
I think he must own the refs. Like c'mon. That game was 100% won by the offials who must have made a fortune in Vegas yesterday.
1 How was that not offside on the first Int?
2 The Packers were given a first down on a play that didn't get to the line of scrimage
3 More than 1 questionable pass interference
4 No time out given to a QB who signaled for it

I could go on. 100% refs won that game.

How about the penalty for saying something to Rodgers while he was holding the facemask?

100%

NFL is now worse than the NHL in offiating and that is bad

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Could be the slap in face a good team would use for motivation but getting slapped in the face is an annual occurrence for this team so I doubt it.
Rag on Rogers if it makes you feel better and YES,he is a jerkoff but he's basically a 4,000 yard passer every year he's healthy. He's done it nine times and just missed twice......the Chicago Bears have NEVER had a QB throw for 4,000 yards....EVER!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's true, but it's still a raging douche move. He's been in the league for 17 years and he's 37 years old. Act like you've been there before.

Of course, he's always been an ass whose own family won't talk to him and is allergic to NFC title game wins, so it comes as no surprise.

Imagine having a 20% winning percentage in NFC title games (and that one win was against Caleb Hanie), and thinking you deserve to talk down to anyone like you're some kind of football God.

He has more superbowls than any loser QB for the Bears over the last 30 years.

Stay butthurt, kiddo.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Eh get over it. I'd rather he be a jerk celebrating than all these dumb penalties for "taunting." Maybe the conversation around the league can be "if he isn't going to get flagged for taunting a fan then maybe we shouldn't penalize celebrations that look like taunts."

Instead of bitching about it, I would recommend instead keeping the focus on how our team needs to do better to beat a good team.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If the Bears had a QB that dominated the Packers for 10+ years, i would 100% want him to talk that shit to GB fans. Also Det and Min fans. Its a game. Anyone who gets offended by his comments are soft af. Bears fans should be thanking him because now a lot of people are talking about it. Maybe it'll open some eyes at Halas Hall.

dignan

Liked Posts:
If this national embarrassment expedites Nagy's departure then we owe a debt of gratitude to #12

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
I guess NFL players can't taunt each other, but taunting fans is cool?

Yes. Taunting meathead adult fans that take sports way too seriously and flip off the athletes is acceptable. Those same meatheads wouldn't say shit face to face. Good for Aaron for doing that. The truth hurts. The truth is that he owns the Bears.