Aaron Rodgers 'I still own you'

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
It won’t. The players and organization only care about money and personal stats. They don’t give a shit about the team

Quite frankly that's professional sports. The athletes are hired mercenaries looking for a paycheck. They say all the right things in public about "rivalries" but at the end of the day they only care about money. As would most of us. The only people that care about rivalries are meatheads.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Quite frankly that's professional sports. The athletes are hired mercenaries looking for a paycheck. They say all the right things in public about "rivalries" but at the end of the day they only care about money. As would most of us. The only people that care about rivalries are meatheads.

Yea, I'm pretty sure Cole Kmet cares about the bears packers rivalry considering he grew up a die hard bears fan.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Well, maybe that will comfort him when his season ends again without a super bowl.

He can sit home, ignoring phone calls from his family, thnking about his former fiance that left him for a standup comedian in drug rehab, saying to himself, "But I won that Week 6 game!"

I highly doubt Rodgers thinks about that. Only meathead losers that take "rivalries" way too seriously think about stuff like that...............so they can post it on a message board.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Yea, I'm pretty sure Cole Kmet cares about the bears packers rivalry considering he grew up a die hard bears fan.

Great. Good for him. Put him in the small group of players that care about a "rivalry". Most care about a paycheck as they should. Only adult meatheads with nothing better to do with their lives care about "rivalries".

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Mouthing off to opposing fans isn't "embracing our rivalry", it's simply petty.
The guy's talent is fun to watch, but he obviously is battling inner demons cause he can be quite the douche.

And if he played for our Bears we would all love it. You too.

Being right and telling the truth isn't being a douche.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Great. Good for him. Put him in the small group of players that care about a "rivalry". Most care about a paycheck as they should. Only adult meatheads with nothing better to do with their lives care about "rivalries".

Thats great, SD Bears Fan, but I'm going to assume they care about the rivalry more than you and not just a paycheck.

This is what they do for a living, if they didn't care about this stuff they wouldnt be part of the .01% who make it to the NFL.

You don't make it to that level without having a passion for what you do.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Imagine playing a game for a living, working 40-50 hours a week, and not caring about anything besides a paycheck.

Okay bud.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Honestly, the whole ordeal reminded me of Shooter McGavin...

RealisticLightIsabellineshrike-size_restricted.gif
Actually, it's Shooter mixed with the "who do you think you are I am" bowling guy...

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
I think he must own the refs. Like c'mon. That game was 100% won by the offials who must have made a fortune in Vegas yesterday.
1 How was that not offside on the first Int?
2 The Packers were given a first down on a play that didn't get to the line of scrimage
3 More than 1 questionable pass interference
4 No time out given to a QB who signaled for it

I could go on. 100% refs won that game.

How about the penalty for saying something to Rodgers while he was holding the facemask?

100%

NFL is now worse than the NHL in offiating and that is bad

What a dumbass thing to say. Imagine being an adult and caring so much about a team that you think the refs would actually help a team win. I can't imagine being that big of a dipshit!

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Imagine playing a game for a living, working 40-50 hours a week, and not caring about anything besides a paycheck.

Okay bud.

You are right. Winning the SB and #1 the paycheck are what they care about. Thinking these guys care about a rivalry that adult fans care way too much about is funny. As soon as Rodgers and Adams are on another team next year, they won't care for one second about what happens between the Bears and GB.

You are clearly one of those guys that takes a rivalry way too seriously and needs more things to do with his life.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Thats great, SD Bears Fan, but I'm going to assume they care about the rivalry more than you and not just a paycheck.

This is what they do for a living, if they didn't care about this stuff they wouldnt be part of the .01% who make it to the NFL.

You don't make it to that level without having a passion for what you do.

They have a passion, no doubt. A passion for performing, for winning, and for getting paid to do it. They don't give a shit about a rivalry that fans care way too much about. Rodgers and Adams won't give two shits about Chicago and GB when they are on a different team next year.

Rise

Liked Posts:
They claim the taunting penalty is to keep things from escalating between players and its penalized on both sides. Really cant compare the two.

You’re right they aren’t comparable one is clearly worse than the other, and it’s yelling at paying kids and women, even the fat fucks eating nachos “I fucking own you!”

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You’re right they aren’t comparable one is clearly worse than the other, and it’s yelling at paying kids and women, even the fat fucks eating nachos “I fucking own you!”
Take a step back from your Bears fandom for a second and think about this. What type of things do you expect to see when you go to a football game? I'll answer it for you, because its everywhere and its unavoidable. You expect to hear cursing(a lot of it) and a very good chance to see fans get into a brawl, all while you pay money to watch people legally batter each other. Please don't start clutching your pearls over a player cursing at the crowd. It's incredibly soft.

You're not thinking rationally if you believe that him taunting fans if anywhere near as bad as what can happen if a brawl were to break out with players. Game/season changing injuries, ejections and penalties. You think fans should just be able to curse and yell at players and the players have to stand there and take it? ha, ok.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:

Are your feelings hurt? If that was Fields doing that on a game winning play to actually beat GB, you would be excited about it and talking about the "fire that Fields shows blah blah blah".

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Take a step back from your Bears fandom for a second and think about this. What type of things do you expect to see when you go to a football game? I'll answer it for you, because its everywhere and its unavoidable. You expect to hear cursing(a lot of it) and a very good chance to see fans get into a brawl, all while you pay money to watch people legally batter each other. Please don't start clutching your pearls over a player cursing at the crowd. It's incredibly soft.

You're not thinking rationally if you believe that him taunting fans if anywhere near as bad as what can happen if a brawl were to break out with players. Game/season changing injuries, ejections and penalties. You think fans should just be able to curse and yell at players and the players have to stand there and take it? ha, ok.

I think you know the answer to that. If he's upset that Rodgers was cursing to "paying kids and women", I think you know where he stands on athletes having to take that abuse.

Most of those white trash idiots wouldn't say shit face to face on the street. Get some booze in them and 50 feet of seats and fencing and they become tough.

Rise

Liked Posts:

I don’t care that he taunts fans this isn’t about Rodgers it’s about the nfl but you have your head so far up Rodgers ass you can’t see the forest for the trees.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Are your feelings hurt? If that was Fields doing that on a game winning play to actually beat GB, you would be excited about it and talking about the "fire that Fields shows blah blah blah".

Yes but not because Rodgers yelled at fans.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I think you know the answer to that. If he's upset that Rodgers was cursing to "paying kids and women", I think you know where he stands on athletes having to take that abuse.

Most of those white trash idiots wouldn't say shit face to face on the street. Get some booze in them and 50 feet of seats and fencing and they become tough.

I don’t think it’s right for fans to swear at players either. Again not about that.

Rise

Liked Posts:
And lol at these taunting penalties intended to stop brawls and injuries by players give me a break.