HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So what. He will be a HoF quarterback in the end. Doesn't change the fact he has been NFL average the last seasons. He is living off reputation alone right now and even that is fading since analysts are finally calling him out.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Anybody want to actually name 5 QBs better than Rodgers to back up their BS claim that he’s not top 5?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anybody want to actually name 5 QBs better than Rodgers to back up their BS claim that he’s not top 5?

If you're simply looking at 2018, there are way more than just 5 of them. The fact of the matter is that Rodgers is slipping away from being the best in the league, able to carry his team on his back by himself. He is still good, just not his former glory NFL MVP good. He now more than ever needs to be surrounded by talent to make that team any good again.

JPPT1974

May Day and Spring Fever!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Cincinnati Reds
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Oklahoma City Thunder
  1. Tennessee Titans
  1. Washington Capitals
  1. Howard Bison
Must be a Watson fan I take it!

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
If you're simply looking at 2018, there are way more than just 5 of them. The fact of the matter is that Rodgers is slipping away from being the best in the league, able to carry his team on his back by himself. He is still good, just not his former glory NFL MVP good. He now more than ever needs to be surrounded by talent to make that team any good again.
So you’re telling me that there are 5 QBs in your head that you won’t name that you would rather have as the QB for the Bears? If that’s not the case then you agree with me he’s a top 5 QB.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So you’re telling me that there are 5 QBs in your head that you won’t name that you would rather have as the QB for the Bears? If that’s not the case then you agree with me he’s a top 5 QB.

You might want to start with not putting words in people's mouths. I was clear with what I said. Rodgers shoulders more than his fair share of the blame for why the Packers aren't worth a shit the last seasons. He isn't playing to his former level and is not staying on the field. He still flashes greatness because he is still a great quarterback. He just isn't an MVP quarterback anymore. Surround him with more talent and he may get back to that level. Assuming he isn't being a bitch to his head coach and said coach isn't a potato at play calling.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol i was wondering who would have the balls to post this article! You're a soldier @Midway Mitch

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You might want to start with not putting words in people's mouths. I was clear with what I said. Rodgers shoulders more than his fair share of the blame for why the Packers aren't worth a shit the last seasons. He isn't playing to his former level and is not staying on the field. He still flashes greatness because he is still a great quarterback. He just isn't an MVP quarterback anymore. Surround him with more talent and he may get back to that level. Assuming he isn't being a bitch to his head coach and said coach isn't a potato at play calling.
Why are you so fixated on MVP? This thread is about whether or not he’s a top 5 QBs. Since you don’t me to “put words in other people’s mouths” I’ll ask you straight up. Are there 5 other NFL QB you would rather have on the Chicago Bears? If the answer is yes please name them.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Jim McMahon couldn't even sniff Rodger's current state jockstrap. There is your response, peon.

You’re not responding to anything relevant.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I remember reading about all this before on Forbes like a month ago.

"Rodgers remains the NFL’s all-time leader in career passer rating (103.1) and touchdown-to-interception ratio (4.23-to-1). But far too often last season, Rodgers didn’t look like the player who will be enshrined in Canton one day.

Rodgers completed 62.3% of his passes in 2018, which ranked 27th among starting quarterbacks and dead last in the NFC North. Rodgers threw for just 25 touchdowns, his fewest number in a season where he’s played at least 10 games.

Rodgers fumbled six times and lost three. And his quarterback rating of 97.6 was his fourth-poorest since becoming a starter.

Rodgers struggled with accuracy and held onto the football too long, which led to him being sacked 49 times — the fifth most in the league. At times, Rodgers also refused to run the plays McCarthy sent into the huddle.

Green Bay fired McCarthy with four games left in the regular season, in part because his relationship with Rodgers was beyond repair. Today, many view Rodgers as a “coach killer.”'