"Aaron Rodgers is overrated: Why he's not a top-five quarterback"

Bust

Liked Posts:
Rodgers is a great qb who stat padded hard vs the Bears. Bears franchise has served his ticket into the hall of fame. To have almost 60 td's thrown vs one team is both hilarious and pathetic.

He needs to win this year, he has the talent around him to do it. Otherwise he is a one and done qb in the likes of Jim McMahon, Doug Williams and Trent Dilfer's of the world.

mecha

Liked Posts:
this thread aged well.

so how do the Buccaneers stack up against the 2020 Packers?

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I hate the Packers. Rodgers is the best QB I’ve ever seen play, and that includes Brady. Both things can be true.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Rodgers is a great qb who stat padded hard vs the Bears. Bears franchise has served his ticket into the hall of fame. To have almost 60 td's thrown vs one team is both hilarious and pathetic.

He needs to win this year, he has the talent around him to do it. Otherwise he is a one and done qb in the likes of Jim McMahon, Doug Williams and Trent Dilfer's of the world.
This is some big time hating.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't care what some idiot says about him being overrated. The guy is 20-5 against Chicago in his career. Jesus he is 9-1 in the last five seasons against him.

Maybe he is cruising on his reputation every place else but he is Superman against the Bears. Until Chicago beats him twice in one year I won't ever believe he is mediocre.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Packer fans would find this thread hilarious.

He is obviously one of the best of all time. He did have a down year or two recently by his standards, but the irony is his off years would probably have been the best by any Chicago QB ever, and he has clearly been back to his best this season.

The only knock on him is he should have more rings but I would put that more on the organisation.

I can’t wait for him to fuck off. I won’t miss that sinking feeling when he lets the deep ball go...

mecha

Liked Posts:
Packer fans would find this thread hilarious.

He is obviously one of the best of all time. He did have a down year or two recently by his standards, but the irony is his off years would probably have been the best by any Chicago QB ever, and he has clearly been back to his best this season.

The only knock on him is he should have more rings but I would put that more on the organisation.

I can’t wait for him to fuck off. I won’t miss that sinking feeling when he lets the deep ball go...

he should have the record for most hail mary passes completed. it's borderline bullshit, honestly. I don't even enjoy watching him play against other teams, he's very boring, but his game is majorly refined. I don't understand how that team can be so well run and kind of incompetent at the same time. all those playoff losses he has, that's baffling.

I guess that owes to my point the quarterback isn't that much of a difference maker in winning games if Rodgers can't do it consistently. I said it months ago though, they'll repeat 2010 again. I just need the true GOAT to show up and not make mistakes.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just not impressed with Rodgers. Sort of a noodle arm and poor mechanics at this point in his career. If I am the Packers GM, I am strongly considering cutting the guy outright. It's time to move on. Rodgers is 3rd tier at best.

do you and noonthirtyjoe reside in the same retirement home?