"Aaron Rodgers is overrated: Why he's not a top-five quarterback"

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Ok, he’s not top 5 then. Let’s go with that. He’s still playing in the NFC championship this year.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
Lionel Ritchie dances on the ceiling.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
he should have the record for most hail mary passes completed. it's borderline bullshit, honestly. I don't even enjoy watching him play against other teams, he's very boring, but his game is majorly refined. I don't understand how that team can be so well run and kind of incompetent at the same time. all those playoff losses he has, that's baffling.

I guess that owes to my point the quarterback isn't that much of a difference maker in winning games if Rodgers can't do it consistently. I said it months ago though, they'll repeat 2010 again. I just need the true GOAT to show up and not make mistakes.

The Packers are the best playoff team this decade aside from the Cheatriots. Are you calling every team but the Cheatriots 'incompetant'?

Rodgers hasnt consistantly won games?

If Brady was the greatest, his on field production would be the greatest. It isn't. Being on the best teams with cheating scandals doesnt make you the greatest lol.

You think Rodgers game is boring? Maybe in this O, certainly not prior.

Last edited:

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Anybody want to actually name 5 QBs better than Rodgers to back up their BS claim that he’s not top 5?
I'll bite. This is not in the last ten years but right now. In the NFC - Tom Brady. Brees and Wilson have been living off their reputation for a while. Brees is still very good and will games for you but he's not elite anymore. If Wilson had ended the year the way he started it I would say he is better than Rodgers. But he didn't so I can't.

In the AFC it's another story altogether. In no particular order, Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen, Baker Mayfield, Deshaun Watson, Ryan Tannehill and possibly even the rookie Justin Herbert, are better than Rodgers. So that's six, maybe seven.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I wish we had an overrated quarterback who isn’t in the top 5....like Rodgers

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I'll bite. This is not in the last ten years but right now. In the NFC - Tom Brady. Brees and Wilson have been living off their reputation for a while. Brees is still very good and will games for you but he's not elite anymore. If Wilson had ended the year the way he started it I would say he is better than Rodgers. But he didn't so I can't.

In the AFC it's another story altogether. In no particular order, Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen, Baker Mayfield, Deshaun Watson, Ryan Tannehill and possibly even the rookie Justin Herbert, are better than Rodgers. So that's six, maybe seven.

What the fuck? Rodgers has more passing TDs and less INTs then all of those dudes, with a higher rating as well.

Literally noone you named is better then Rodgers. XD

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
1.5 year old threads ftw!

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Of course he is. I’m making a point to the OP.

Hi, I’m the OP. This thread was necro’d and was based on the article posted in the OP. These are not the OP’s thoughts. Hope that clears things up.

@aaronitout it’s funny watching you cape for Rodgers and his one measly ring as you try to compare him to the GOAT. Watching you give all the cred to the Pats literally the week the Packers play the GOAT in the NFC championship in his first year on a new team while the Pats go under.500. Just fucking classic. Tell us about Rodgers performances in the NFC Championship. Keep going kek.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Hi, I’m the OP. This thread was necro’d and was based on the article posted in the OP. These are not the OP’s thoughts. Hope that clears things up.

@aaronitout it’s funny watching you cape for Rodgers and his one measly ring as you try to compare him to the GOAT. Watching you give all the cred to the Pats literally the week the Packers play the GOAT in the NFC championship in his first year on a new team while the Pats go under.500. Just fucking classic. Tell us about Rodgers performances in the NFC Championship. Keep going kek.

I didn't give all the credit to the Cheatriots, just pointed out that of Rodgers was on that team they would have even more rings, unless you think superior QB play somehow hurts a teams chances at a ring lol.

But, if you put Rodgers on the Bucs they would have HFA right now, so how does that help your argument? Why is it that every team Brady goes to, would be more succesful with Rodgers superior on field play?

Even with his NFCCG statline, Rodgers still has the best TD to INT ratio in playoff history lol.