Aaron Rodgers not expected at mandatory minicamp

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
And very Rodgerish.

By the way, "disrespecting the NFL and game of football"?

You have got to be kidding me.
How is it not disrespectful to the game when players fake injuries to take advantage of the play clock, slowing down an offense, earn some money, etc. Players have spoken in the past about it.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
How is it not disrespectful to the game when players fake injuries to take advantage of the play clock, slowing down an offense, earn some money, etc. Players have spoken in the past about it.
eh? obviously two wrongs don’t make a right but compared to other scandals like bounty or spygate this is small potatoes.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
eh? obviously two wrongs don’t make a right but compared to other scandals like bounty or spygate this is small potatoes.
I won’t argue that. Just stating my opinion. I even think Trubisky winning NVP is a bigger scandal.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
giphy.gif

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Stupid?
Hypothetically I would.
What would I have to lose?

Extremely.
They're both HOF QB's, but one's 5 years younger.
They've both won a SB, but one's been to another and the other has only been to the one.
One has never missed a single snap of football in his entire career. The other has missed much more than that.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Extremely.
They're both HOF QB's, but one's 5 years younger.
They've both won a SB, but one's been to another and the other has only been to the one.
One has never missed a single snap of football in his entire career. The other has missed much more than that.
I still hypothetically would….not sure why you want to argue.
In my opinion…….I think Rodgers could play at a higher level than Wilson the next 5 years. I actually think Wilson won’t make it 5 more years. I could be wrong or right. It’s all just an opinion.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I still hypothetically would….not sure why you want to argue.
In my opinion…….I think Rodgers could play at a higher level than Wilson the next 5 years. I actually think Wilson won’t make it 5 more years. I could be wrong or right. It’s all just an opinion.

Must be all those games he missed due to injury, unlike Rodgers...

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
you sure?

His base is only 14.7 mill the total of his signing, roster, restructure exceeds his base.
Yeah, he has it right.

Change the drop down to trade June 1st. 14M cap hit but 23M saved from the cap. They will also take a cap hit next year, though, I think equal to the hit for this year.

The hard part is getting a team that can make the cap work and think they still have a good enough team afterwards, and wants to trade a kings ransom.

If Rodgers is really serious about this, I think it is going to continue to be fun to watch.