Aaron Rodgers Sees Star Qualities in Fields

msadows

Liked Posts:
Only idiots don't see the potential and star qualities in fields.

He's had a lot more "wow" plays(or near plays) than mitch ever did as a rookie.

I see a young kid under duress every other snap under center, and still playing okay. That speaks a lot for his character and future. We've seen enough weak willed QB's run through this town.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I cant remember do we hate Rodgers because he's a tool that doesn't know what he's talking about or respect him as one of the best ever at his craft? (Definitely not the goat like Brady though @aaronitout)
We hate him because he constantly beats the shit out of our team. We think he's an idiot because he provides opinions on subjects he doesn't even have a modicum of knowledge on.

He certainly knows his shit about being an NFL QB and the processes he used to be successful. That also doesn't suddenly make his opinion on anything unrelated to football valid.

As an example to make this simple, my doctor has a medical degree and years of medical experience. Thus, I take their advice on matters related to their medical expertise.

I wouldnt listen to them if they started waxing on about what it takes to be an NFL center.

Likewise, I'm not suddenly going to go to Olin Kruetz because I have questions about the law.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
We hate him but also are smart enough to know he is a HoF QB and certainly knows more about being a QB than @Black Rainbow and @dbldrew
True but he has also said multiple times over the years that he loves beating the Bears..

"Rodgers was not shy about sharing how he has grown fond of defeating the Bears at any chance he can get"

So he has a vested interest in making sure that continues to happen, so his comments actually make me more worried then Fields poor play, anyone from the packers would love for the Bears to keep getting the QB position wrong.. and the longer we hold onto the wrong QB the better it is for the Packers and Rodgers..

This is terrible news..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Look at how butthurt you are.

Good luck liking and disliking posts all day.

and lol at thinking Aaron Rodgers is going to give anything but some canned encouraging answer.
Erectile dysfunction woke up on the wrong side of the carboard box today.

Super odd how all of the dumbest and worst posts always claim everyone is butthurt. Common thing said by Trubisexuals who hold years long grudges because of football opinions. Im sorry your favorite player is dogshit, crybaby,

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
How dumb do you have to be to not know how this works? Any QB when asked that question about another QB is going to say encouraging and positive things. You think Rodgers is going to say he thinks Fields has played horribly? “Yeah he’s sucked Pat. Have you looked at his stats?” Is that what you were expecting Aaron to say?

Like seriously, how do some of you function is society as adults without any ability whatsoever to understand on some level how the world works? Like you honestly believe Aaron Rodgers gave a genuine answer? I need to explain to you how coaches and players in professional sports give canned answers and would never go negative when asked that certain line of questioning?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

and lol at thinking Aaron Rodgers is going to give anything but some canned encouraging answer.
He's not wrong tho I looked at your posts and you've been stalking him for months and he barely acknowledges you until now. You should be happy he is making u famous lol.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Erectile dysfunction woke up on the wrong side of the carboard box today.

Super odd how all of the dumbest and worst posts always claim everyone is butthurt. Common thing said by Trubisexuals who hold years long grudges because of football opinions. Im sorry your favorite player is dogshit, crybaby,

once again low iq has nothing so he claims I’m mad.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Canned answer is what he gave Trubisky, him going out his way to praise Fields and say he is a future star is not

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He's not wrong tho I looked at your posts and you've been stalking him for months and he barely acknowledges you until now. You should be happy he is making u famous lol.
The sad thing is is that despite what a complete whack job he is, i keep forgetting who he is. How does one manage to stand out as someone who gives off school shooter vibes and is still completely meh and invisible? I bet its like that for him in real life. No friends. Sex? Forget about it. No wonder he's so mad.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I’ve got things to do. But have at you job fun being CCS’s resident troll loser.