Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

'Offended' Aaron Rodgers sends not-so-subtle jabs to Green Bay Packers amid rift​

Lorenzo Reyes
USA TODAY

Aaron Rodgers isn't done sending messages to the Green Bay Packers.

During a press event to promote "The Match," the charity golf exhibition that will feature Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady and golfer Phil Mickelson against Rodgers and golfer Bryson DeChambeau, Rodgers showed up wearing a black T-shirt with block white letters that read: "I'M OFFENDED" and had an emoji with an angry face.

This was Rodgers' first public appearance since Packers president Mark Murphy called Rodgers a "complicated fella" over the weekend.

Rodgers, known for being one of the most calculated professional athletes in the public comments he makes, had a clear intention about the way he described his offseason.

"It has been one of those quiet offseason you dream about," Rodgers said sarcastically. "You just kind of go through your process on your own, quietly. That's all you can ask for as an older player in the league and someone who has been around for a long time and just enjoy that time for yourself and be relaxed and not be bothered, not have any obligations and not have anything going on.

The standoff between Aaron Rodgers and the Packers continues.

"I think that's what this offseason has been about. It has been about really enjoying my time and spending it where I want to spend it and not feeling like I have to go anywhere and not feeling like I have any responsibilities, but still being an NFL player at the same time. It has been great."

smilebit

Liked Posts:
I hope he's a bronco and not a packer, when he starts playing he's going to light it up against his opponents

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Dude is a drama queen. He's eating every bit of this up. He's a prick and I kind of feel bad for Packer fans. Until his ass is traded, it's gonna be this non-stop bullshit from the little bitch.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
Dude is a drama queen. He's eating every bit of this up. He's a prick and I kind of feel bad for Packer fans. Until his ass is traded, it's gonna be this non-stop bullshit from the little bitch.
Drama queen?
Well, you're half right.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I love every moment of this drama Rodgers is continuously creating before our very eyes.
I literally immediately upon reading the article inside this thread just searched for the shirt using keywords and found it on this website: I'm Offended Mad Face by candis-raechelle-designs

and I cannot wait until it arrives because even though I'm never really taking myselve too much seriously to really deep down be personally offended I get where Rodgers is coming from and will wear this shirt the next time Jesper decides he isn't going to come in for a job because 1. He won't see it and get upset at me and lose his temper and 2. The other guys will tell him about it so he gets the message much ike Rodgers did this here in the spectacle and I'm sure the Packer front office gets the message literally loud and clear!!!!!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I literally immediately upon reading the article inside this thread just searched for the shirt using keywords and found it on this website: I'm Offended Mad Face by candis-raechelle-designs

and I cannot wait until it arrives because even though I'm never really taking myselve too much seriously to really deep down be personally offended I get where Rodgers is coming from and will wear this shirt the next time Jesper decides he isn't going to come in for a job because 1. He won't see it and get upset at me and lose his temper and 2. The other guys will tell him about it so he gets the message much ike Rodgers did this here in the spectacle and I'm sure the Packer front office gets the message literally loud and clear!!!!!
What color?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I think you would look much better in the tank top version

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
What would be the most "God hates the Bears" outcome to this?

Packers deal Rodgers for a ridiculous haul then Texans deal Watson to the Packers for that haul?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

Would be funny if he left and bears fan filled soldier field wearing them against GB

Nelly

Liked Posts:

'Offended' Aaron Rodgers sends not-so-subtle jabs to Green Bay Packers amid rift​

Lorenzo Reyes
USA TODAY

Aaron Rodgers isn't done sending messages to the Green Bay Packers.

During a press event to promote "The Match," the charity golf exhibition that will feature Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady and golfer Phil Mickelson against Rodgers and golfer Bryson DeChambeau, Rodgers showed up wearing a black T-shirt with block white letters that read: "I'M OFFENDED" and had an emoji with an angry face.

This was Rodgers' first public appearance since Packers president Mark Murphy called Rodgers a "complicated fella" over the weekend.

Rodgers, known for being one of the most calculated professional athletes in the public comments he makes, had a clear intention about the way he described his offseason.

"It has been one of those quiet offseason you dream about," Rodgers said sarcastically. "You just kind of go through your process on your own, quietly. That's all you can ask for as an older player in the league and someone who has been around for a long time and just enjoy that time for yourself and be relaxed and not be bothered, not have any obligations and not have anything going on.

The standoff between Aaron Rodgers and the Packers continues.

"I think that's what this offseason has been about. It has been about really enjoying my time and spending it where I want to spend it and not feeling like I have to go anywhere and not feeling like I have any responsibilities, but still being an NFL player at the same time. It has been great."
Ok, that's Rodgers channeling his douchebaggery into something funny.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
dude is a fuckin drama queen weirdo

this shit is gon keep goin down exactly like the Favre break up

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

his now annual fits of drama all have the same subtext - that he is the man and everyone in the packers org should be suckin his dick at all times