Aaron Rodgers trolling GB: Drink it in

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Dude is a drama queen. He's eating every bit of this up. He's a prick and I kind of feel bad for Packer fans. Until his ass is traded, it's gonna be this non-stop bullshit from the little bitch.
It's hard to feel bad for the Packer fan base as they have justified and rationalized his antics since he was drafted and in large part, as long as he was dragging that team to the playoffs every year you can almost understand why they'd look past it. Now that he is holding the franchise hostage and he is approaching his sunset years, a lot of their fans are less inclined to look past it realizing the Packers organization has to figure out what "life after Aaron" looks like and they are turning on him and wanting him to cut the drama. However, outside fans looking in have seen it since draft night when Aaron had to be taken backstage to console him as he slid down the draft... if he wasn't a game changer player, no organization would put up with the antics. Pack fans have managed to get two HOF QBs back to back that had their own set of antics that predominantly surfaced late in their careers. It's hard to give compassion to them since they got the great QB play they needed from them.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What would be the most "God hates the Bears" outcome to this?

Packers deal Rodgers for a ridiculous haul then Texans deal Watson to the Packers for that haul?

HAHA. This guy thinks like a true Bears fan.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
What would be the most "God hates the Bears" outcome to this?

Packers deal Rodgers for a ridiculous haul then Texans deal Watson to the Packers for that haul?

Watson was garbage against the Bears D so this would still be great for the Bears, not to mention the whole sexual assualt thing hanging over Watson

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Watson was garbage against the Bears D so this would still be great for the Bears, not to mention the whole sexual assualt thing hanging over Watson
Watson was garbage against the bears with some random white guy as his top receiver, a garbage oline and Duke Johnson as his rb. Good luck to any qb that was in his situation

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Watson was garbage against the bears with some random white guy as his top receiver, a garbage oline and Duke Johnson as his rb. Good luck to any qb that was in his situation
Watson was garbage without the best WR in the game to bail him out constantly…

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You mean when he had statistically his best season ever?
Do you ever wonder how he had the best statically season and they lost 12 games? How much was actually garbage time? Starting with the Kansas City game, they were down 31-7 with 11 minutes left. There were many games like that for the Texans last season. Just look at how bad he played against the Bears. I look forward to watching him play this season and if he plays on a team with a top 15 defense who knows what he could do.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I got a feeling Rodgers is going to go full wrestling heal turn on you guys.

Bears fans will slowly start rooting for him in this argument, even finding his bitchy ways cute because it's affecting a now shared enemy (Packers). As the season starts you'll be excited about a potential hold out only to see him under center week 1 and starting where he left off last year.

Eventually all the excitement will come to a hard stop on Oct 17th when the Pack come to town. You'll realize all the story lines you got excited about are for not and that matchup against GB feels the same way it has for the past 25 years.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Do you ever wonder how he had the best statically season and they lost 12 games? How much was actually garbage time? Starting with the Kansas City game, they were down 31-7 with 11 minutes left. There were many games like that for the Texans last season. Just look at how bad he played against the Bears. I look forward to watching him play this season and if he plays on a team with a top 15 defense who knows what he could do.
I agree the team was horrible. He was their one bright spot though. Well until the offseason started that is

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That Cali 'pussy ass snowflake' is one of the best QBs to ever play a very violent game. He would run circles around your fatass lmao
Cool story bro? This has zero to do with his physical athleticism. But by all means join Rodgers on hotboxing his farts. IDGAF.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I got a feeling Rodgers is going to go full wrestling heal turn on you guys.

Bears fans will slowly start rooting for him in this argument, even finding his bitchy ways cute because it's affecting a now shared enemy (Packers). As the season starts you'll be excited about a potential hold out only to see him under center week 1 and starting where he left off last year.

Eventually all the excitement will come to a hard stop on Oct 17th when the Pack come to town. You'll realize all the story lines you got excited about are for not and that matchup against GB feels the same way it has for the past 25 years.
Nope. A bitch will always remain a bitch in my eyes. Regardless of residence or circumstance.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Nope. A bitch will always remain a bitch in my eyes. Regardless of residence or circumstance.
I'm the same way, but it took a while to learn that.

When the Eagles would sign an ex-Cowboy I'd somehow try to look past all the history and get on board only to find out when they fail as an Eagle it hurts 3X worse. It's like you knew you should never have trusted them, so it stings just a little more.